FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9
Recommended thread just for Webber fans, as Im sure anti-Webber guys are going to loathe this thread. Hope the Mods allow this thread to run a bit as we deserved that after the crap over the last year!!!!!!

I knew once Webber got pee'd enough he'd come around, even with a gimp car.

I've got a feeling that if Vettel were in Webber's place he would have wrecked into Schumacher if he tried making a pass down the back straight under braking on those marbles like Webber successfully did.

Onwards and upwards Webber!! :drink::drink::drink:
By Frontrunner
When the chips are down Mark always finds a way. I was thinking 6th or 7th would be the best that he could manage but to make the podium is a amazing effort. :clap:

Now if Seb started near the back would of he got the same result as Mark?? Don't know. We know Seb is good out front but not sure how he would go when he has to drive pass thru midfield runners. If Seb keeps getting on the front row he won't have to worry about making his way thru the field. But yet to know if Seb can make his way thru the field like Mark did without banging wheels.
By Hammer278
I feel the need to sue the threadmaker...talk about copyright violation!! :censored:

Anyway, well done Webbo. I was feeling sorry for the guy this weekend, especially after how well he handled the Qualifying muck up. Would've been sweeter if he caught up to Vettel and overtook him as well. :hehe:
By bud
If he went into Q2 his tires wouldn't have been as fresh.

I know it was a sarcastic statement
By Hammer278
Vettel, Hamilton, Webber and who? :confused:
By smokin
Forgets to put on his running shoes for qualy then blitzes the field in the race. Is this guy Jekyll and Hyde? :) Great entertainment, though. How much was due to having all those pristine tyres and how much was due to getting mad - in a controlled way?

Not bad for a Number 2! :clap:
By CarBore
Vettel, Hamilton, Webber and who? :confused:

I'm still counting Button. I hope they can teach him the difference between blue and silver by Turkey
By bud
How much was due to having all those pristine tyres and how much was due to getting mad - in a controlled way?

Bit of both id say :hehe:
By kerc
That was a damn amazing drive. He would just pop-up in different positions up the ladder. What the heck! The crowning touch was passing Button for 3rd. Hey, I'm a McLaren guy, but hell, that was just amazing.
By killem2
I disagree. Vettel is nothing like he was last year. He has an extremely cool head and knows what he is doing. I would agree last year he might have, but I think he was pushing over the top to win himself a championship. Not saying he isn't doing that now but he's thinking ahead about his actions and moves.

Webber did great, and I don't know what red bull's KERS issue is but they need to get that stuff figured out. Webber also needs to just flat out tell them, listen stop putting KERS on my car if you can't get it right. He's shown he can at least scrap much better with out it. If he has it working then great it'll be awesome, and he needs to make his own calls for qualifying, listening to them and staying on the hard compound for q1 was just a bad idea.
By smokin
I feel the need to sue the threadmaker...talk about copyright violation!! :censored:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Enjoy! :D
By F1er
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yes that is :thumbup:

Man he drove like the whole grid owed him money and beat his little brother.Everyone that thinks that Vettel can do something similar is out of their mind.
If there were three more laps to go he would had won :eek: He was a man amongst boys and I thought it was Senna driving that car.
Bravo Webber

See our F1 related articles too!