FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By The Ram
:wavey: heeeeeeehaaaaaaaww! I feel so good. I wish I could Fedex my wife off to china so Hamilton can enjoy her before he returns to Europe. That would be such an honour... :blush: I mean why does Hamilton keep on winning the good ones?! Man must be great! I am going to twitter him on the Fedex tracking number RIGHT NOW!! Whazzat? two buisness days to China?

See you guys in Turkey!
By FRAFPDD
LOL :rofl:
By The Ram
I wish I could Fedex my wife off to china so Hamilton can enjoy her!

Is she hot?

She will be, in the shipping parcel. :blush:
By What's Burning?
: I wish I could Fedex my wife off to china so Hamilton can enjoy her before he returns to Europe.

WOW... sloppy seconds or cream pie?
By FRAFPDD
: I wish I could Fedex my wife off to china so Hamilton can enjoy her before he returns to Europe.

WOW... sloppy seconds or cream pie?

I just sicked a little in my mouth.
By hypertek
would you mind sharing her with all us Lewis fans as well? :rofl:

I was really impressed his mechanics got the car out there, they deserve something for their hard work as well. great job I know they feel proud. I was getting worried they wouldnt fix the car in time.
By F1er
I wish I could Fedex my wife off to china so Hamilton can enjoy her!

Is she hot?

She will be, in the shipping parcel. :blush:

Can you post a picture in the "Cheek of it all" thread :wavey:
By smokin
would you mind sharing her with all us Lewis fans as well? :rofl:

I was really impressed his mechanics got the car out there, they deserve something for their hard work as well. great job I know they feel proud. I was getting worried they wouldnt fix the car in time.

Didn't see any of the panic in the McLaren garage before the start because our coverage doesn't begin until the cars have formed up on the grid but Brundle mentioned something about Lewis not having time for a bathroom break before getting into the car. The seat of his racing suit looked a bit damp and saggy at the end...

Don't suppose he cared! :D
By NotReallyHere
Thanks F1er :wavey: been a :lurker: for a long time! Before the race I was panicking but well done mechanics :clap: good on Lewis for staying so calm. He probably didn't know what was goig on!
By Hammer278
That was really a high tension scenario! With Martin Whitmarsh looking on, the 15 mechanics or so just worked like clockwork and hardly even speaking! One for the record books of F1 maybe?

Proud to be a McLaren fan. :thumbup:
By Bubbie
Amazing drive by Hamilton. Made moreso by the fact that he JUST made it out of the pits with seconds to spare and a car with bodywork missing. I was worrying for a breakdown due to whatever the cause of the panic was, but it turned out to just be a flooded engine. Lewis is a true racer (again look at the race last year where everyone was whining about the rain and he was like "lets get it on, it's almost dry enough for inters").

Great win for the McLaren team as well, those mechanics worked their asses off.
By What's Burning?
It was actually cool (if it wasn't for the fact that my heart was in my throat) watching the mechanics work through that... it was pure efficiency, Kind of reminded me of how a chines food cook works in his station... there were four hands doing every sing task that needed to be done, I liked how one guy was chest buried in the engine compartment and the other guy was handing him spanners, at one point there was someone working a T allen wrench faster than if it would have been attached to a power driver.
By mclarenjohn
Lewis is now in his 5th season of formula 1. won the championship in his second year,
will we see lewis win the championship again or was it just a one off?
Last edited by myownalias on 23 Apr 11, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Moved to General F1 Discussion and merged with existing "That's Lewis" thread as the original thread isn't a poll; it's a question, discuss?

See our F1 related articles too!