FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By McLaren
Does anybody know how just before the first round of pitstops Hamilton managed to slip down to sixth in the first place? Just been watching the rerun and all of a sudden he was behind Massa with no explanation. Apart from what must have been an error somewhere, a flawless measured race from Lewis. Although it has to be said some of his overtakes have in previous races spelled the end when drivers have turned in on him as he has been making the move.

That's what makes him one of the,if not the most interesting drivers to watch.A great overtaker that he is for sure your not going to get it right 100% of the time.
As for him going down the order i think most of it was a case of he was three stopping ,others only two stopping hadn't pitted.
By EagleF1-27
Does anybody know how just before the first round of pitstops Hamilton managed to slip down to sixth in the first place? Just been watching the rerun and all of a sudden he was behind Massa with no explanation. Apart from what must have been an error somewhere, a flawless measured race from Lewis. Although it has to be said some of his overtakes have in previous races spelled the end when drivers have turned in on him as he has been making the move.

That's what makes him one of the,if not the most interesting drivers to watch.A great overtaker that he is for sure your not going to get it right 100% of the time.
As for him going down the order i think most of it was a case of he was three stopping ,others only two stopping hadn't pitted.

It does, but very nervous edge of the seat stuff to watch which isnt good for the heart! Definitely an old school seat of the pants racer is Lewis.
By Hammer278

There was this moment when both Jenson and Sebastian went in, and Lewis was quite some way in front of the Ferraris? Then suddenly, he was behind Massa! And headed in that lap, was he just struggling that much or did he make a big mistake somewhere? I was streaming BBC coverage and they didn't really address that.
By vaptin
^ I should save that, and use it whenever someone says the Hamilton fanboy stuff is all made up, or unjustified.
By Hammer278
Really? Basing the entire Lewis Fanclub on 1 guy?

What's to stop me basing the Ferrari fanclub on Jackmaster then?
By FRAFPDD
^ I should save that, and use it whenever someone says the Hamilton fanboy stuff is all made up, or unjustified.

Me, racechick, hammer, f1er, etc and so on didnt post that did we?

One swallow does not a flock make.....or sometihng like that......
By vaptin

Jack believed in conspiracies, he didn't really go around proclaiming Ferrari to be fantastic.

Anyway, this is kinda constant, Lewis never just does well, its either he wins and is fantastic, no other driver can match him, or Mclaren are rubbish its all their fault. Look at how Jenson is criticised, purely because the fanboys are too insecure for Lewis to not destroy his team mate.

It was a pretty stupid post. That was my point, it was that stupid.
By What's Burning?

Jack believed in conspiracies, he didn't really go around proclaiming Ferrari to be fantastic.

Anyway, this is kinda constant, Lewis never just does well, its either he wins and is fantastic, no other driver can match him, or Mclaren are rubbish its all their fault. Look at how Jenson is criticised, purely because the fanboys are too insecure for Lewis to not destroy his team mate.

You're generalizing again. Lewis had a fantastic drive, everyone is acknowledging it. I don't think I've come across a post berating Jenson for his performance... Hell, Jenson himself congratulated Lewis on his performance, they went out had the same strategy and Jenson admitted he just didn't have the pace today. I admire the guy for that, wish he would have been on the podium... but it wasn't today.
By vaptin

You're generalizing again. Lewis had a fantastic drive, everyone is acknowledging it. I don't think I've come across a post berating Jenson for his performance... Hell, Jenson himself congratulated Lewis on his performance, they went out had the same strategy and Jenson admitted he just didn't have the pace today. I admire the guy for that, wish he would have been on the podium... but it wasn't today.

In the Chinese Grand Prix thread when Jenson out qualifies Lewis,
By What's Burning?
^^ It's this thread that the good behavior is happening in... I'm sure it's happened elsewhere, but again, one example doesn't allow you to generalize.
By FRAFPDD
Did we really need to publicly berate The Rams absurd post to show you we think its retarded vaptin lol :wink:

I didnt think it needed any words personally. Still. Stop tarring us all please, i dont keen Hamilton do i? I abuse him more then praise him lol, what a bad fan i am.....
By NotReallyHere
I am not Lewis' biggest fan (I prefer the other side of the garage) but today was phenomenal. Totally thought this season was going to be the Vettel procession :nono: now looking forward to the rest of the season thanks to Lewis! :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!