FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Robert12010
I dont know what im wearing, but it probably wont be Mclaren wear other then a fancy baseball cap. I want to bask in my anonimity(spelling?) whilst searching for fellow forumners :P

Just look for the people running away :wink: .

:hehe:

Hey when the lot of you go please share some pic's with us Maggots ok? :)

we will get them, dont you worry :wink::hehe:

:thumbup:

not normally that i quote sebastian vettel , but that one was quite funny :hehe:
By Hexagram
So I got my Stowe A tickets. Just for Sunday. Hope I get to see some overtaking! :hehe:

By Robert12010
So I got my Stowe A tickets. Just for Sunday. Hope I get to see some overtaking! :hehe:

nice pic :P
By Robert12010
Oh yes, I'm gonna be RIGHT THERE! :D8-)

where you going to be mate? 8-)
By LewEngBridewell
I've got general admission tickets, so I'll be on the spectator bankings 8-) I wish I was richer :hehe:

Would be great to meet some fellow "McMates", although I'll have my brother who's a Red Bull fan ( :rolleyes: )...
By Robert12010
I've got general admission tickets, so I'll be on the spectator bankings 8-) I wish I was richer :hehe:

Would be great to meet some fellow "McMates", although I'll have my brother who's a Red Bull fan ( :rolleyes: )...

thats where il be! :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

8-):D Good times. May catch you at some point! 8-)
By Robert12010

8-):D Good times. May catch you at some point! 8-)

savage! :hehe:
By Lynne
Don't know where to go to get the answer to this, hope you guys can help. I've won 2 three day tickets to Silverstone Grand Prix but they're for me and a guest and I want to give them to my husband and son..Do you know if there'll be a problem with that at the gate?
By Robert12010
Don't know where to go to get the answer to this, hope you guys can help. I've won 2 three day tickets to Silverstone Grand Prix but they're for me and a guest and I want to give them to my husband and son..Do you know if there'll be a problem with that at the gate?

hey there :wavey: best bet is to contact silverstone and see what they say? hope this helps :)
By racechick

I cant see there being a problem. You just show the ticket and walk through. They dont check names. I've had friends unable to go who've sold their tickets on. Also you can buy tickets for people as gifts. When you buy the tickets the purchasers name is on but no other names. you'll be fine. LUCKY YOU WINNING THOSE TICKETS!!!!
I have bought my boyfriend some tickets for the Saturday and Sunday as a surprise gift.

We will be driving up there and I need to find somewhere to park (very close to the gate).
I have been looking at a few on Ebay, could anyone advise on some of the best ones??
Is the car park in front of Force India HQ very far from the gate?
Do I need to book in advance?

You're help is appreciated
By racechick
Force India is very near the main gate. I park on the campsite where I stay (Copse area) and dont go in the car again all weekend. Going in and out of the circuit gets very busy. Often you find you are herded along with the flow of traffic. For official parking places you need a permit which you apply for when you buy your tickets, or there is park and ride.

See our F1 related articles too!