Will f1 be the same without Schumacher?

Yes
33%
No
44%
Good Riddance to a Cheater
22%
By Isa_Saifullah
I'd sorely missed him, but having said that, I can't say I'm his biggest fan. I love and hate him at the same time, that's the beauty of it, that's why I consider him to be a legend. I admire and loathe him equally, due to his racing skill and lack of ethics.

I mean, if you had a driver winning all the time fair and square, where's the fun in that?! Yeah sure, complain about how cheating destroys the sport, or any kind of sport, but ask yourself this, would it be more entertaining if it was all rosie?

I'm not asking for sportsmen/women to cheat all the time in their sport, but c'mon, if it was all fair play 100% all the time, you have to admit it would be pretty dull, especially when there's a dominant sportsperson in their sport.

Although I have to say, the cheating/unsportsmanslike-behaviour/dirty-tactics that have surrounded F1 in recent years isn't what I really wanted in the sport either, too much of the dosage, just a bit less would've prevented it from destroying its image and brand.
By Irv the Swerve
Very good point on the cheating, it is better when not everybody is playing happy familys. :)
By Irv the Swerve
Nice to have you on board Holden, and welcome. :)
By certom
loads of new members....welcome!
Last edited by certom on 09 Oct 06, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
By certom
hey! we need FORMULA 1 FANS......

(i mean....it's great to be a lot of ferrari fans, but we should hide this)
By Irv the Swerve
What decade and you who is it in the third picture on your avatar?
Last edited by Irv the Swerve on 08 Oct 06, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
By Selcouth_Feline
I'll miss seeing him race, but I think now is the right time for him to go. It's better to leave whilst he's still considered one of the best, than to fade away in a few years time. Whether you like him or not, he's definitely made for some really interesting races over the years ;)
By Irv the Swerve
Im not saying this because im a ferrari fan but i have this gut instinct that alonso will mess up.
By Selcouth_Feline
Im not saying this because im a ferrari fan but i have this gut instinct that alonso will mess up.

You mean next weekend?
I'm not so sure....I don't think he will push too hard, but I do think he will finish in the points

Although maybe Raikonnnen will try and get in his new teams' good books and punt Alonso off ;) Stranger things have happened this season...... :wink:
By Irv the Swerve
Well yeah in two weeks. it somehow doesnt feel like the end. :?
By bud
Holden what part of Australia are you from? i assume youre an Aussie??

See our F1 related articles too!