FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
No. You either need a contact or some sort of hospitality package. Maybe some of the team fanclubs provide something? Driver accessibility is very very difficult in F1
I dont think you can.
Wondering myself, i remember Silverstone quali wehere there were a bundle of upper-middle class looking parents with kids all crowded oppurtunistically round the commentary team. Thought maybe you can.

If it were commercially available id spend a years earnings on it. Nothing like being in the friggin pit lane!

My colleague an old dear at work said shes sat with piquets car in the 80's in the pitlane, shes a huge fan of his, might ask her how she got to be there. But she got an autograph and a picture taken with his car.
When F1 hopefully comes to Texas with the new track it will be a chance for me to try and attend. I was curious though can you buy access to the Grid?

If you're trying to get access, it helps if you're a super hot chick... are you a super hot chick? If you're not a super hot chick then it helps (although not as much) if you are in the company of a hot chick, *SUPER* hot would be even better.
I have no access to super hot chicks. :thumbdown:

So that's two things you don't have access to... do you have access to large amounts of cash?

See our F1 related articles too!