FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
I'm planning to attend the Montreal 2011 race. It's on a Sunday and I'll be flying out that evening. Because hotel check out is 11 AM, I will not have anywhere to stow my carry on. Are these allowed at the venues and seating area? Or better, is there a place to stow them until after the race?
I'm planning to attend the Montreal 2011 race. It's on a Sunday and I'll be flying out that evening. Because hotel check out is 11 AM, I will not have anywhere to stow my carry on. Are these allowed at the venues and seating area? Or better, is there a place to stow them until after the race?

You don't want to lugging travelling luggage around a GP! The hotel will keep it for you, or, a locker at the airport, dump your bags head to the race, then back to the airport. One of those should do the trick.
:yes:
I would check with the hotel asap as they should be able too assist you especially if you have already paid for your room.
Ive moved your question to this section as this all about going to GP's.

I would echo spanky's advice and say dont take luggage to a GP if it can be avoided. Hotels often have left luggage rooms for when youve checked out.
If you have a granstand seat theres not much space for things. If you're general entry you certainly dont want to be lugging luggage on the charge to find a good viewing spot.

See our F1 related articles too!