FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Well it has to be? Awful way for it to end, but MS has had reliability since Indy 2002 (I think).

So Alonso, 2 times world champion. But the best driver in F1 has to be Michael, 7 time world champion and leaving the sport on top of his form.
By certom
Schumi had no engine brake since the GP of France of 2000.....

And now both the championship have been thrown away.... :(
By Irv the Swerve
i know its seems over but you just dont know, like yesterday when Bridgestone were a country mile ahead and the race was over before it began but i think its not finished quite yet.
Wasnt schuey's last blown engine at Indy 2001??
By Stephen
It was definately Indy, just a shame it happened in Japan, but Michael can still go out on a high in Brazil with a victory. :)

I'm shattered, who else watched the race live?
By Irv the Swerve
I did and i was half asleep until that moment... :(
At least the Brazilian GP will be at a more civilized time at 6pm GMT.
Your right certom, his last blown engine was indeed 2000 and ferraris last time was at indy 01.
By certom
have you seen what happened to Albers? Such an explosion could be very dangerous if it had happened on the 130R!
By bud
Fernando will just coast to a 6th or 5th place finish at brazil turn the revs down, leave mike to go flat out up front.
By Irv the Swerve
Massa will smash into FA, since you know ferrari are a dirty team like you always said :wink: . you can take a joke bud cant you???
By Enlightened
To all Ferrari fans: grown up guys! Tell the facts as they are and stop twisting them.

It's funny how you guys claim that MS doesn't cheat, when the whole world is watching his acts and judging.

Only those who don't know much about F1 say that Michael is the best ever.

Real F1 fans know that every great champion has his niche (in terms of greatness).
By darwin dali
So much BS from somebody who doesn't know poo.
Last edited by darwin dali on 08 Oct 06, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
By Holden
Well it has to be? Awful way for it to end, but MS has had reliability since Indy 2002 (I think).

So Alonso, 2 times world champion. But the best driver in F1 has to be Michael, 7 time world champion and leaving the sport on top of his form.

He does leave the sport having achieved so much. Infact it will be a long time, if ever if his records will be beaten. A great racer and a horrible way to possibly loss the championship. I mean its still possibel to win only he has to take victory in Brazil and Alonso has to finish 9th or worse ! unlikely but possible.
By bud
Massa will smash into FA, since you know ferrari are a dirty team like you always said :wink: . you can take a joke bud cant you???

Ive never understood Irish, nor their Humour :wink: your joke is based on a deep rooted hope that it will happen 8)
By Irv the Swerve
I never understood the arrogance of an Aussie :wink:
I think massa knows what he is going to do, :wink:
By Selcouth_Feline
I never understood the arrogance of an Aussie :wink:
I think massa knows what he is going to do, :wink:

Can Ferrari really afford that? They would run the risk of losing not only the drivers championship but also the constructors. Now Raikkonen on the other hand.... ;)
By Irv the Swerve
:D Well Raikkonen should crash because his mclaren wont go the full race distance :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!