FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By KidOctane
Fabulous response Typhoons

As it happens after spending some time last night looking at all the on-line info we settled on Turn 2. Where are you thinking of seating this year ??

Many thanks, especailly after going to the bother of joining to answer my questions - owe you a beer (if that is your thing)

Cheers
By nish2280
I will probably be buying Stamford tickets this year as the Padang stage is close and i will be able to go watch Linkin Park live on Race day which is an added bonus.

But Turn2 is a good choice, hope you have fun :)
By Typhoons
Turn 2 is a great choice, especially the block that looks down the main straight. This time I am on a budget so will probably end up in Stamford or Esplanade. They are both close to gates by the malls and cheap off circuit food, so easy to enter and leave the circuit at will. When I was in Zone 1 i found it took too long to walk anywhere to make it worthwile between sessions so just stayed in circuit park.
By Typhoons
Yes there is a screen for Stamford (all Grandstands have Screens at Singapore). I'll be in Stmaford this year (T2 last year). There arent any seats that allow you to look down the stright leading to T7 but you will see all of turn itself and the road in front of the Grandstand is pretty close to the road there so nice close up views of the cars. Hopefully T7 will be at the end of the DRS zone.
By nish2280
Yes there is a screen for Stamford (all Grandstands have Screens at Singapore). I'll be in Stmaford this year (T2 last year). There arent any seats that allow you to look down the stright leading to T7 but you will see all of turn itself and the road in front of the Grandstand is pretty close to the road there so nice close up views of the cars. Hopefully T7 will be at the end of the DRS zone.

Are you sitting closer to A1 or on the other end?

I really want to buy my tickets soon!
By F1loverr
I'm off to the Singapore race, can't wait! Pretty sure we chose the Turn 1 grandstand.
By nish2280
I am in A2 on a high row in order to see all the way from T7 to T8.

I'm A1 High row, quite close to the A2 block. :thumbup:

I chose high row because last year i noticed that they were the only ones who got some shade during the day.

See our F1 related articles too!