FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By paulw1028
Hi there Guys/Gals

having not been to a F1 race before i would like to pick your brains a little if i may! I am wanting to go to the Valencia GP in June, but am having reservations as where to buy the tickets, the Formula1.com website has sold out of the location i wanted to sit, so i find myself searching google/bing for anywhere reputable that will sell me a pair of tickets!

i have found 3 websites that "look" ok, but can i trust them? i thought posting here would be best as you guys are far more knowledgeable than little ole me!

websites i have found are :

bookf1.com
easygpt.co.uk
valencia-grandprix.com

are these sites trust worthy?

Many thanks for your replies :clap:

Paul
By KidOctane
hi Ya

ALWAYS go thro the official sites - in your case valencia-grandprix.com (I assume)

Why - when we went to Monza in 2006 I searched everywhere to buy tickets and what i found first were agencies that charged outrageous amounts of $$$ for the seating. It was days after until I stumbled onto the official site monza.net (this was found on about page 10 of a google search) and BINGO, fantastic site, the cheapest seating and great service – they SMS’d me (in Australia) when they left Italy, registered post.... it was just so well done

See our F1 related articles too!