FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Lewis got 'craned' back at the Nurburgring, not Hungary.

You're right, my bad. My memory of that season in general is a little hazy for some reason. It's weird, you'd think my memory of 2008 would be the one that was being subconsciously suppressed.
We all have our misfiring synapses'. :D Plus Nurburgring and Hungary first corners are quite similar looking.
We all have our misfiring synapses'. :D Plus Nurburgring and Hungary first corners are quite similar looking.

:hehe::yes:
I think a small part of me dies inside every year when Jarno Trulli finds a seat in F1. Honestly Jarno give it up,let someone more deserving(& talented) have a go! Hope Heikki embarasses him again this year!! :hehe:
2011 season ending...I nearly had a heart attack..my wife was sat there not being able to talk....

I DEMAND that you share your time-travelling DeLorean with me.
Last edited by Jensonb on 22 Feb 11, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando comes close again? JB takes it :thumbup: But moves to Ferrari...so it works out okay mate :)

Bi**hin' :thumbup:
What is that...is there a tree involved? :hehe:
Fernando comes close again? JB takes it :thumbup: But moves to Ferrari...so it works out okay mate :)

Bi**hin' :thumbup:

OI!!! It can happen :cloud9: Would be the dream for me, what he could do with Alonso Or Vettel? Domination :drink:
I have been watching properly since the early 2000s (and haven't missed a race since the beginning of 2004), so here is some from my experience:

US Grand Prix 2005 - NOTHING could be worse than seeing all the Michelin-shod cars crawl sheepishly back into the pits after the formation lap, leaving only 6 cars on the grid. I was mortified. I thought it was the death of the sport, I was in such grief. And yes... I cried.

Montreal 2007 - I thought Robert Kubica wasn't going to make it out in one piece.

Shanghai 2007 - Ohhh it could've been so different!

Post-race Belgium 2008 - a fine way to ruin a tremendously exciting Grand Prix

Valencia 2010 - Like the Kubica accident, I was shocked to the core to see Mark Webber's car crashing so feriociously

Spa 2011 - Exactly what Lewis Hamilton did not need. Both with the Maldonado incident and what happened in the race.

See our F1 related articles too!