FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By F1er
Hmm lets see you don't know him personaly but you hate him (and hate is such a sorrowfull thing to have in you), sounds like a mature approach/outlook to me :rolleyes: .

So are yall gonna get back OT or is this just gonna be another one of those threads that eventually gets locked?

Well, I guess with that logic then nobody can really like any driver because 99.9% of us don't know any of them personally, so what are any of us doing watching the sport? But I'm the same age as vettel so I guess we're both young, immature, passionate guys just doing what we do.

Anyway, I'll bring us back to the OT.

My worst ever F1 moment was when vettel won the championship :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How can anyone hate any driver besides Alonso it's beyond me
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
* Sato replacing Jean Alesi at Jordan
* Alesi mechanical failure in 1995, wet rain race, Alesi gaining on Schumacher @ over 2.5 secs per lap (on anyone in fact) while on the same strategy and in second place. His best drive ever (Either Japan or Germany, I forgot... :/)
* Alesi mechanical failure while attempting a three stopper in Belgium 2000, actually being in fourth position in a Prost (rain again...)
* Alesi getting passed by Schumacher in nearly the last round, in the last chicane, while in the lead.
* Hill getting throttle gremlins while leading in Hungary in the arrows, losing the win to Villeneuve (Comparable drive to Vettel's win in the Torro Rosso, except, Hill did it in the dry on a high downforce track!) - wasn't a Hill fan, but that was an epic drive.

...actually anything bad happening to Alesi.

Beyond that, Ratzenberger/Senna, the Michelingate in the US GP.

PS. I'm seriously thinking of leaving this forum (or become a passive reader) because of *every* thread turning into either a hamilton/vettel/alonso fanboy war, or doing a "smiley" post bashing Alonso. If I need this stuff I'd rather become a soccer fan, yes?
* Sato replacing Jean Alesi at Jordan
* Alesi mechanical failure in 1995, wet rain race, Alesi gaining on Schumacher @ over 2.5 secs per lap (on anyone in fact) while on the same strategy and in second place. His best drive ever (Either Japan or Germany, I forgot... :/)
* Alesi mechanical failure while attempting a three stopper in Belgium 2000, actually being in fourth position in a Prost (rain again...)
* Alesi getting passed by Schumacher in nearly the last round, in the last chicane, while in the lead.
* Hill getting throttle gremlins while leading in Hungary in the arrows, losing the win to Villeneuve (Comparable drive to Vettel's win in the Torro Rosso, except, Hill did it in the dry on a high downforce track!) - wasn't a Hill fan, but that was an epic drive.

...actually anything bad happening to Alesi.

Beyond that, Ratzenberger/Senna, the Michelingate in the US GP.

PS. I'm seriously thinking of leaving this forum (or become a passive reader) because of *every* thread turning into either a hamilton/vettel/alonso fanboy war, or doing a "smiley" post bashing Alonso. If I need this stuff I'd rather become a soccer fan, yes?

You sound angry mate. Is it because Alesi only won 1 race in his life? :wink:

I was an Alesi supporter as well, very decent driver and a real character in the paddock. I remember his last race in Suzuka where he got swiped by Massa in the Sauber if I'm not mistaken, and Alesi was in the points! But Massa had a bad collision and Alesi went straight over and made sure the kid was alright, he's no small character for sure.
By vlad
Alesi fan??? :confused:

Yes, perfectly fine being a fan of someone. I'm just talking about the endless bashing eachother, my driver is awesome and the others are sh*t. :banghead:

Alesi was a hell of a driver... Tell me, is he driving anywhere now? I saw him driving in DTM few years ago...

Yes, perfectly fine being a fan of someone. I'm just talking about the endless bashing eachother, my driver is awesome and the others are sh*t. :banghead:

Alesi was a hell of a driver... Tell me, is he driving anywhere now? I saw him driving in DTM few years ago...

He was fairly good in DTM. Better than Ralf by miles.

Your living in the past though AlesiRed27. You gotta support a current driver or your just gonna get annoyed about the bickering amongst fans when talking about the drivers they support who currently race.
I'm pretty much neutral these days... maybe a slight preference to the more red-blooded drivers like Alonso and Kobayashi, but this is a whole different F1 these days, I don't think these machines can be "overdriven" like they used to be.
Not one from F1, but I actually watched the F2 race where Henry Surtee's was killed. Not a very nice experience

I remember seeing that, knew as soon as it happened that it was over, even whilst he was still alive in the hospital. Horrible, horrible thing to see. I felt sick for days afterwards. :(
Not one from F1, but I actually watched the F2 race where Henry Surtee's was killed. Not a very nice experience

I remember seeing that, knew as soon as it happened that it was over, even whilst he was still alive in the hospital. Horrible, horrible thing to see. I felt sick for days afterwards. :(

I remember that. Very sad. :(
I got another one to add, that time when the iron fisted moron in charge of Bahrain thought shooting his people and thus cancelling our first GP was a good move.
By F1er

Your living in the past though AlesiRed27. You gotta support a current driver or your just gonna get annoyed about the bickering amongst fans when talking about the drivers they support who currently race.

my thoughts,thats why I half asked!
Hmm lets see you don't know him personaly but you hate him (and hate is such a sorrowfull thing to have in you), sounds like a mature approach/outlook to me :rolleyes: .

So are yall gonna get back OT or is this just gonna be another one of those threads that eventually gets locked?

Well, I guess with that logic then nobody can really like any driver because 99.9% of us don't know any of them personally, so what are any of us doing watching the sport? But I'm the same age as vettel so I guess we're both young, immature, passionate guys just doing what we do.

Anyway, I'll bring us back to the OT.

My worst ever F1 moment was when vettel won the championship :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How can anyone hate any driver besides Alonso it's beyond me
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't help it if people's minds lack the capacity to understand it

:hehe::rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe:
HONDA to Honda Racing F1 Team: "You're Fired!"

Button's crash before Final Qualifying in Monaco 2003, after placing 3rd in Pre-Qualifying.

Austria 2002

Germany 2010

Schumacher's crash at Silverstone in 1999

Vettel slamming into Button's sidepod last year

Romain Grosjean taking out Button and contributing to taking out Hamilton at Spa in 2009

The FiA Kicking BAR out of three races in 2005.

Button aquaplaning off the road whilst the fastest man on the track at Silverstone in 2008

Likewise when it happened at Hungary the year before and the race was restarted, but without everyone who went off at turn 1...Except Lewis, who got craned back onto the circuit.
Lewis got 'craned' back at the Nurburgring, not Hungary.

See our F1 related articles too!