FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By magv1
Hi, I'm trying to complete my F1 racing collection and I was wondering if anyone has any issues they'd be willing to sell.
The issues I'm looking for are
Dec 97
Nov 02
Jan, Feb, May, July, Aug, Nov, Dec 03
June, Oct, Nov 04
May 05
April, May, July, Oct, Nov, Dec 07
all of 08
all of 09 except Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
all of 2010 except Jan, Feb, March
Thanks in advance for any help, Mag
I think that this one is fine, the user is not trying to sell!

Hope you find some of the issues you need to complete your collection! :)
I probably have several of the '07 and '08 issues you need, and definitely some '09 ones. However they are all stored at my Mum's house so it'd be probably a month or so before i can give you a conclusive list of what i have. I'd be willing to sell them if the prices are reasonable enough.

So watch this space...
Hi

I have near enough a full series of F1 racing magazine

I'm not sure where you live i.e. which country.

If you are interested please let me know howmuch you are willing to pay per copy and postage etc. and I can see if w can get it sorted for you.

Out of interest I have a copy of F1 magzine Vol1 Issue 1 from March 2001 with michael schumacher on the front cover if you are interested in buying that also.
Thsi is going on ebay to be sold today. let me know if you are interested and I can possibly remove it from ebay

Photographs can be provided if you require them.

cheers
Matthew - frmo Wales uk
I have every issue of F1 Racing in near perfect condition from issue 1 in March 1996 through to May 2005 - 9 years worth, which I am wanting to part with. If anyone is interested, then do send me a message. I am based in London and you woud need to collect them as they weigh a lot!!

.....but I guess everyone knows what a pile of magazines look like!
Hey guys

Wondering if anybody in here can help me as I'm looking for issues from when the mag first started in 1996 right through to November 1999.

Also wondering if anybody has any of the binders too?

Hope somebody can help!

See our F1 related articles too!