FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By myownalias
I got 11 out of 16; I spotted all the shemales; I just thought some of the ladies were also shemales :hehe:
I got 11 out of 16; I spotted all the shemales; I just thought some of the ladies were also shemales :hehe:

HAHAHA... Knowing the test, I had a bit of "skepticism" myself. I picked out all but one of the shemales... Can we say The Crying Game?

10 correct... Thats respectable right?... guys?

10 correct? I'd error in the side of caution if I were you. :twisted:

Let me tell you... some of the are good enough that if I wasn't aware of what I was looking for... I'd do much worse!
By Jensonb
I got the High Score so far, 13 correct.
By Juliet P
15 out of 16! Us girls can tell! :)
By scotty

Dude, better safe than sorry! I got 12 under the same circumstances... :hehe:
15 out of 16! Us girls can tell! :)

I believe you, my daughter and my wife both got 14/16 so maybe there's something to it.

Ironically the prettiest "girl" there wasn't a girl. :yikes:
By texasmr2
:rofl:
Back in the early '90s I was at a concert and afterwards was approached by a gorgeous creature, yah I was not intoxicated one bit :wink: , but after a few minutes of conversation I asked myself "Self do you really wanna cook this dude breakfast?" :hehe:
Back in the early '90s I was at a concert and afterwards was approached by a gorgeous creature, yah I was not intoxicated one bit :wink: , but after a few minutes of conversation I asked myself "Self do you really wanna cook this dude breakfast?" :hehe:

Life is all about being in a certain place at a certain time... had you been in jail, she would have been your girlfriend. :D
By texasmr2

Life is all about being in a certain place at a certain time... had you been in jail, she would have been your girlfriend. :D

Well there is always the decision of who will be the husband or the wife so I guess I won!!! :rofl:

Well there is always the decision of who will be the husband or the wife so I guess I won!!! :rofl:

You selfish, selfish man.
By texasmr2

You selfish, selfish man.

Are you hitting on me!! If so just pm :D .
By zurich_allan
13/16, most of them were pretty easy to spot, but there were one or two that weren't so simple!! :eek: As with others, I was a little over-cautious resulting in my downfall...

See our F1 related articles too!