FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By FRAFPDD
cheers for all the help, gonna book me some beckett platinum this friday, prividing theres still some left.

Thats ok. let me know where your seats are...you never know you might end up sitting next to me :rofl::rofl:

ps. All Becketts is platinum. They designate grandstands as platinum, gold, silver...

well you never know ey :wink::hehe:

where you two sitting?
By racechick
Did you book your tickets? Im in c, third row from the front.
By FRAFPDD

booked from silverstone webby, havent received them yet. your in becketts? me too! wonder where roberts sitting.
By racechick

booked from silverstone webby, havent received them yet. your in becketts? me too! wonder where roberts sitting.

Hey!
You wont receive then untill a week or two before the race...but that reminds me, Ive not had confirmation yet. :irked:
By FRAFPDD

Hey!
You wont receive then untill a week or two before the race...but that reminds me, Ive not had confirmation yet. :irked:

so how do i know where my seats are, the day i get the tickets? and whats confirmatipn?
By racechick

Hey!

so how do i know where my seats are, the day i get the tickets? and whats confirmatipn?

If you booked online the tickets they were offering you will have been shown then. You get to see the seats on offer before you commit to the sale. I booked by phone and was told Id get written and email confirmation. Confirmation is just written proof of your booking.
By FRAFPDD

Hey!

If you booked online the tickets they were offering you will have been shown then. You get to see the seats on offer before you commit to the sale. I booked by phone and was told Id get written and email confirmation. Confirmation is just written proof of your booking.

ill check later but i dont remember specific seats being shown to me, was a confirmation email but no specific seats...
edit,
H296/h297
By racechick
Aha. mines C186-188
By Robert12010
il be in general admission, at maggots/becketts/chapel and hangar straight :cloud9:
By FRAFPDD
Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.
By Robert12010
Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:
By FRAFPDD

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....
By texasmr2

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....

How about posting a pic of you and not from your keyboard :hehe: ?
By FRAFPDD

huh?
By Robert12010

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....[/quote]

huh?

yes thats true! :hehe: I think i get what tex is saying but i cant be certain lol :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!