FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Lucky Strike is not sold in China, but 555 is a very popular cigarette brand there.
By Irv the Swerve
it looks better with the blue and the bit of yellow than the red.
By darwin dali
Nah, it looked too Renaultish. They'll be back to the regular colors for Suzuka.
By Irv the Swerve
its not the whole car thats yellow and blue, but they should do something about the team its self. jensons win wasnt actually a win because no won was in the race at the end in my view dont go off on one because what im saying about him! :)
By darwin dali
Well, their overalls were completely blue/yellow - looked like jumpsuits for 5-year olds :P

Re. JB: I agree. He scored once (and he had to settle with the best friend of the girl he actually wanted), that doesn't mean he's an F1 Casanova. Heck, that late bloomer barely got deflowered and has been flaccid since. I still think his problem is the lack of vital attachments...
By Irv the Swerve
5-year olds :lol: 26 with one grand prix win, why is he driving. i hate england coming from ireland myself and jenson makes me really angry as a f1 fan
By bud
Next year Honda will have a new livery so i wouldnt worry too much about what they do with it now!

Hmmm the old fart 26yo Jenson didnt deserve his win because he was leading the race when all others failed?? :shock: He would of beaten Alonso even if he hadnt retired. And winning is winning! Its good to see we have some intelligent race fans here. Both Ferrari fans to go figure :roll:

Spitz good to see youre carrying on the Irish tradition of anti angloism. wish you Irish and Scottish would grow up! My mums a Scot btw so dont go there!
By darwin dali
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a Ferrari fan, I'm an MS fan. Subtle but important difference.
By Irv the Swerve
you cant possibly say that that was a win? one of the worst drivers on the grid. nothing more on the matter.

actually bud im from ni both i live in ireland so ive got reasons behind not liking england.
By bud
you cant possibly say that that was a win? one of the worst drivers on the grid. nothing more on the matter.

actually bud im from ni both i live in ireland so ive got reasons behind not liking england.

Ten points and a big trophy are pretty damning evidence that it was a win!

Na you dislike england the same way islamic extremists are brought up to hate christian society! brainwashed as kids 8) holding on to age old hatred thats tought down generations. in the end it gets you no where. Move on!
Funny you hate the english yet love a german F1 racer! if it werent for the English youd be speaking Deutsch,why not carry on the hatred from WWII if you want to carry on the hatred dating back 1 thousand years.
By Irv the Swerve
113 races to get a win i think we will be wating a very long time for the next.

i know first hand whats it like no brainwashing crap that you are talking about, do you not remember about 30 years ago and since then up north. english loyalists just kicking the crap out of us because were catholics you just dont have clue about still whats going on.

ill prefer speaking deutsch than english any day. i have to speak english in this forum but i want to speak my own language(irish). i suppose your still loyal to the Queen down under.
By bud
During his career how many wins did his teammates get ? Are you simply ignorant or just blind? F1 is more about the car than driver.

Ahhh you dont get it you never will youre brought up that way! religious bullpoo once again both sides need to grow up! Religion in theory is meant to bring people together when all it does is segregate and create wars. as an atheist it really pisses me off seeing fighting over religios bs.

And speaking german would be fine to you, even though Nazi's would of invaded your country killed your people you would not hold a grudge and be happy to speak their language..... sounds abit hypocritical England did the same thing to Ireland once upon a time reason why you hate england.
By darwin dali
Ah, shrubby, one of the few times I completely agree with ya (parts 2&3 of your post that is). 8)
By Irv the Swerve
im not talking about his past teammates im talking about him alone, 1 win.you dont win the drivers championship without wins and its not going to happen.

you cant be called a true atheist unless you have tried every religion in the world, which i say you havent. Since you live in austraila, you cant just keep saying 'religious bullpoo' until you have been over here. its a lot diffrent i say in austraila because wats ever happened in your country?i dont know if you heard about the hunger strikers in ni. in prison they were getting treated very badly others werent namely english loyalist. Maggie Thatcher didnt lift a finger and after 46 days they starved to death because she didnt like catholics . you hear around the uk that maggie thatcher was the worst pm, just one of the reasons .

if the nazis killed us its still the same when the black&Tans killed us.

lets get back talking to f1 :|
By darwin dali
you cant be called a true atheist unless you have tried every religion in the world

What a ridiculous and illogical statement Spitz! Pretty disappointing to hear this from you.
It's like saying you can't be called a true democrat unless you've tried all other forms of government such as dictatorship, monarchy, anarchy, etc.
Or it's like saying you can't be called a true heterosexual unless you have tried homosexuality and pedophilia, necrophilia, sheep and dogs and horses, and what not.
Or I can't be a true F1 fan because I've never been interested in NASCAR, Indy Cars, and all the other series. :roll::roll::roll:

See our F1 related articles too!