FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
IVE BOOKED!!!!! I know its early to start this topic but Im excited. Ive had trouble getting the seats i want and have been waiting and checking ticket releases, and now Ive got them. Not exactly the seat I wanted but pretty close. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
So... Silverstone chat starts here :D
By What's Burning?
IVE BOOKED!!!!! I know its early to start this topic but Im excited. Ive had trouble getting the seats i want and have been waiting and checking ticket releases, and now Ive got them. Not exactly the seat I wanted but pretty close. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
So... Silverstone chat starts here :D

Good for you! I won't start my Montreal thread until I've got tickets in hand.
By FRAFPDD
This thread will come in handy as im looking to go see my first GP this year and i dont know how late i can leave ticket booking, dont know squat about what seats are good and bad, and how id bloody get there ( the personal helicopters on loan...)

HELP!

i did want to go spa? is that a good idea?
By racechick
This thread will come in handy as im looking to go see my first GP this year and i dont know how late i can leave ticket booking, dont know squat about what seats are good and bad, and how id bloody get there ( the personal helicopters on loan...)

HELP!

i did want to go spa? is that a good idea?

If i wasnt so hooked on Silverstone and in need of my yearly fix, Spa is the other one Id go to. Being a teacher i cant get time off so Silverstone is easiest for me.

I can advise on seats, travel and camping. Look on the Silverstone website and you'll see the seats available and the prices. Let me know what you're intrested in.
By Robert12010
i got my tickets for silverstone booked last july on the german grand prix weekend, i was making sure im going! :hehe:
By Robert12010
Lucky dogs and doggetts :thumbup: !

dog and doggetts :rofl:
By Hammer278
I will get free tickets to Singapore and Malaysia soon....grandstands. Anybody want em?
By racechick
Bad luck guys, maybe you can see a decent GP next year :wink:

There arent many that beat Silverstone for the track. And for atmosphere its definately in the top league.
By Robert12010

There arent many that beat Silverstone for the track. And for atmosphere its definately in the top league.

:yes: the atmosphere is amazing, when i arrived at the gates being my first gp, i was like yeeehehehe! :clap:
By nish2280
I will get free tickets to Singapore and Malaysia soon....grandstands. Anybody want em?

Well i live in singapore so i would be mad to say no! But ill probably get some from Visa or Amex. Where do u usually get yours from?

I dont agree with you about the track but in terms of atmosphere you are right. And it was a joke by the way.
By Robert12010

Well i live in singapore so i would be mad to say no! But ill probably get some from Visa or Amex. Where do u usually get yours from?

I dont agree with you about the track but in terms of atmosphere you are right. And it was a joke by the way.

why?, there is not bit bad about silverstone, it deserves to host the british gp better than stupid donnigton!
By texasmr2
Don't wanna go too far OT but imo Donington Park was a great track back in the day, not sure about it now but wanna findout.
By nish2280

why?, there is not bit bad about silverstone, it deserves to host the british gp better than stupid donnigton!

Its just kinda boring. Yeah sure the long straights allow overtaking and stuff but from driving it (obviously not in real life) its not very exciting, definitely not in my top 5 tracks.

See our F1 related articles too!