FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Not a great qualifying session for schuey almost came 14th at on stage. Renault one-two in the downpour. honda had a good one. Michelin out performed Bridgestone hopefully not the the whole weekend.

Qualiyfing Result:
1 Alonso (1'44'360)
2 Fisichella
3 Barrichello (1'45'503)
4 Button (1'45'503)
5 Raikkonen
6 M.Schumacher :cry:
7 DLR
8 Heidfeld
9 Kubica
10 Doornbos
By certom
i haven't seen the quali, but what happened to the ferraris? another tyre disadvantage? it will be really hard tomorrow...
By Irv the Swerve
its like back in hungary just not up to it. hope for the best
By certom
as i saw massa on P13 i thought he had been already penalized, but then i realized it was his quali position...
By Selcouth_Feline
Hmm, let's hope it's not so damp tomorrow....

why did Kimi's mirror fall off??
By darwin dali
Hmm, let's hope it's not so damp tomorrow....

why did Kimi's mirror fall off??

The question should be: what is the FIA/are the stewards going to do about this repeat offense? It's way too dangerous for other drivers to let this slide!
By Irv the Swerve
it wasnt that bad about kimi's mirror hitting button. i think the gusty rain unsettle it somehow. it wasnt his fault although if the do then ms will be 5th :)
By darwin dali
It's not KR's fault I agree. But it's McLaren's fault and it wasn't the first time - in fact, KR lost 2 left and 1 right mirrors this season. C'mon, the pinnacle of motorsports can't make a simple mirror stick to where it belongs?!? Will we have to wait until a driver gets hit in the head by some flying accessory? Or a fatal accident because of a tire puncture due to McLaren's appalling inability to keep their beauty parlor together? BE should be fuming about this. There have been multi-million $$ fines for less.
By Selcouth_Feline
Agreed darwin. Once is forgiveable, but repeat times is silly. I'm surprised that the stewards haven't had a closer look at this as it could be incredibly dangerous.

See our F1 related articles too!