FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Have you poeple noticed the game, Briatore and Alonso have started.......

Yes since now Renault have realised that the advantage that they had in the WDC is slipping away and as they have already been overtaken in the WCC, they are now about to start playing doublegames...

Now every time they lose they are claiming it that it was the conspiracy which made them suffer and that they are the victims ...Everytime they lose they make it appear as if it was not the car but stewards or Ferrari or FIA who was responsible for it.

Now since they are aware that they can lose both the championships they are creating air that it was all because of FIA helping Ferrari...and thus trying to make Shumis wins a bit hollow....
But you know what we dont give a s*** ......Ferrari and Shumi will take it however it come ...now you like it or not it's your problem!!!!

Also if Alonso manages to get the WDC again he will boast that he won it against the FIA and the Ferrari...And that's what they are trying to achive by making vauge statements in press and then later clarifying the same......

You know what Alonso if he really wants to be a champion he first has to learn to digest defeats....
He seems sooooo pathetic when he loses..Seriously he and Briatore needs to get atleast some class.
By Selcouth_Feline
You have to admit that some of the stuff does look a bit dodgy though!

Does anyone know who actually complained about the mass dampers to the FIA? Because I saw an interview with Ross Brawn and he claimed (at that time anyway) that it wasn't Ferrari who had made the complaint.
By philerooney
Yes....Renault had the Mass Damper at the end few races of 2005 season, but it was only deemed unacceptable in mid-06 when Renault were looking at a relatively 'easy' WDC/WCC...hmmm, strange that!!

GLAD EVERYBODY IS TAKING NOTICE! :D
By bud
Just like in 03 when Ferrari dobbed on the Michelin tyres once they started being lapped by williams and mclarens.
claiming they werent legal! Funny thing is Michelin had that tyre for the past 2 years wasnt until ferrari started to lose they cried foul, sore losers?

Logan the only pathetic thing i can see from the sport at the moment is the fans of Ferrari, they are so blinded by their own love of that team that they cant see when something dodgy and blatantly wrong goes down infront of them!

Check out an onboard lap of Massa's when he and todt claimed fernando blocked him! look at that and tell me it was true! it wasnt the fact todt and Massa blatantly bullpoo to the public about that incident is an insult to the intelligence of the F1 public!
f*** them and their bullpoo!

Pathetic and sore losers you claim of Renault, well in that case Ferrari are pathetic and sore winners!
By logan
Shrub: "Check out an onboard lap of Massa's when he and todt claimed fernando blocked him! look at that and tell me it was true! it wasnt the fact todt and Massa blatantly bullpoo to the public about that incident is an insult to the intelligence of the F1 public!
f*** them and their bullpoo! "

My dear shrub .......your such a baby at time ...you are telling me that you watched the lap on "screen" and that waa goodenough for you to decide the outcome..

Helllllllloooooooooo have you heard of anyhting called the "TELEMETRY" system ???????????
I dont think you have access to that or do you.....lol
The stewards assessed Ferrari's Telemetry system and found that Massa was impeded ,if not intentionally.This decision was also later accepted by Briatore..but only after creating the whole melodrama about the whole ......and people like you learn the half story and take it as the truth!!!!!!!!
By sonic
And it was totally acceptable to block the track at Monte Carlo?

Alonso has poined out that Michael Schumacher has had more sanctions against him than any other driver in the history of the sport. In addition to the official sanctions, there have been many times where he has been in very grey areas, not least Adelaide 1994 where he colided with Damon Hill. Taking a stop / go penalty after completing the race is hardly entering into the spirit of the sport. Schumacher is out to win and really doesn't care how he wins. While this is an admirable trait in any sportsman, it should be kept withing that context. Schumacher too often wins the race, but loses the sport.
By darwin dali
At the rate the FIA/stewards are dishing out penalties these days, FA will easily overtake MS's record on penalties accumulated over 15 years! FA I say to you: fess up and deliver on track or shut the f*** up!
By bud
Logan youre a really really really stupid person,
you can hear the gears yourself you dont need telemetry data to back it up!

YOU CAN HEAR HIM FLIP GEARS AT PARABOLICA..... ALONSO WAS 400M UP THE ROAD HOW THE f*** CAN ANYONE CLAIM HE CAUSED MASSA's GEARING GLITCH.

Telemetry showed the gear f*** up by massa which you can hear on the video but it doesnt prove Alonso's car caused it. Telemetry cant do that logan

Logan take a look out side the red box you have around your dopeyhead, you obviously know nothing of racing by your own experience and is just a stupid fan boy of ferrari... pathetic

Darwin, tell me if that happened to you you wouldnt be pissed off? fess up on track, he duck is trying to but the FIA is f***ing with his universe 8)

See our F1 related articles too!