FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#198466
I wached the qualifaing sessions, and I saw Kobyashi 4 laps, I saw all of them.
I saw Alonsos mistakes as usually on pits

BUT, I saw only the last turn of Schumi (the other pilots were entered in Pits)
Hope to see the race tomorrow like in other countries
#198482
All of us see the same coverage i think since F1 officially distributes the telecast to broadcasters i believe.
ya i don't even remember seeing Schumacher except for that last lap when well he was the only one left to have a time,and this was his best this season.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!