FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#198112
EwanM wrote:From today's race at Marrakech



EDIT: It's abotu 1.07 in. And the car on board isn't the one that crashes look up above.
Wow! Check out the rear view camera as well! :eek:
#198115
I can never watch F2 with a straigh face, I don't trust it, the racing is poor, very processional and then there was also Surtees' fatal incident last year.
#198155
I have three words for that, they are thus, in no particular order:

The.

F**k.

What.
#206108
This one is old, i remember watching this race live and seeing it happen. Pretty scary if you ask me the way he launched off just before that type of corner was the worst thing and the best thing because.

1. A wall their would of meant a possible fatality

2. a very long run off to slow the car down with the risk of other cars that got hit by the car.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!