FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By madawa
#195800
Hi,

I am currently living in the US and I am having a hard time to watch the Grand Prix free online. Normally I watch it on the television(in Holland). Unfortunotaly I have no television here. So can anybody give help me out here?

I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Madawa
User avatar
By texasmr2
#195802
vaptin wrote:If your prepared to pay I think you might be able to pay an online site to legally show you a feed. Scan large sport boardcasters for any online subscription options.
Thanks Vap. :thumbup:

madawa,
The issue you will run into is trying to get something for free especially from Bernie :wink: and since F1 is a fully protected/copyrighted entity one must pay for the priveledge of watching it. As vaptins comment is eluding to one must pay for services rendered just like in the 'redlight district' :D .
User avatar
By myownalias
#196728
This is not exactly free but I use ukproxyserver.com to watch the BBC iPlayer, it's not quite live but as soon as the race has finished it is available; I currently pay $16.50 approx to use the service, which is money well spent as I can also catch up on TV from back home in the UK!

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!