FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#191472
I enjoyed watching Jenson on Top Gear, he came across as a really professional yet friendly guy. Not a good start to the season however, the Mclaren's seem to be off the pace again this year like they were at the beginning of last year. Do you think they will take as long to get upto speed this year?

<Edited for Content> <See our guidelines, DD>.
User avatar
By Jamie
#191772
ivey wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOVxj5yd2aA
Great to watch right now. I'm really starting to like that guy !
LOOK @ the related videos and see the Jokerjr. Thats me :thumbup:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!