About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
The Planet Steve wrote:I always find it amusing the Virgin sponsored Brawn GP for the first season and then stopped afterwards.If memory serves Virgin only came onboard for several races at about $250K per race towards the end of the season, please correct me if I am wrong though?
texasmr2 wrote:Sorry man, but they were onboard from the very start in Melbourne. Branson apparently offended Button there by making advances at his GF lolThe Planet Steve wrote:I always find it amusing the Virgin sponsored Brawn GP for the first season and then stopped afterwards.If memory serves Virgin only came onboard for several races at about $250K per race towards the end of the season, please correct me if I am wrong though?
EwanM wrote:Branston the old perv... imagine if he had managed to lure Danica Patrick over to F1 to drive for Virgin? He'd be making advances on her at every race... possibly even over the radio as well.texasmr2 wrote:Sorry man, but they were onboard from the very start in Melbourne. Branson apparently offended Button there by making advances at his GF lolThe Planet Steve wrote:I always find it amusing the Virgin sponsored Brawn GP for the first season and then stopped afterwards.If memory serves Virgin only came onboard for several races at about $250K per race towards the end of the season, please correct me if I am wrong though?

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!