- 04 Apr 10, 12:09#194211
What was all that about? I feel for the guys who decided to record it and sleep a bit longer 
"Nice accent, where u from ?" Austria ! "well in that case, g'day mate, throw another shrimp on the barbie!"
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Amanda wrote:Yeah they moved the F1 for the Easter serviceyea same here, they did mention it before but didnt actually say when (exactly) they were going to do it and when they did do it I was completly unready for itThey didn't even wait for Legard to finish his sentence, I was just left scrambling for the remote.


RA Dunk wrote:hmm can't say I headrd him say welcome to BBC 2Channel change what a joke. They should have just had the race from BBC2 from the start. What difference would it have made?
My mind must have been esle where
EwanM wrote:Spot on. Gosh this easter is aload of rubbish. Can't complain because of the time off but still, how annoying lol.RA Dunk wrote:hmm can't say I headrd him say welcome to BBC 2Channel change what a joke. They should have just had the race from BBC2 from the start. What difference would it have made?
My mind must have been esle where
TGLucario475 wrote:Good thing I know how to change the channel and even find the remote without even looking, so it was a breeze for me!It's stuck to my hand.........

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!