FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Forget the Schumacher debate, the hottest story doing the rounds on this forum is 'where exactly Tony Jardine has gone'. He was last seen running from the ITV trailer dressed as widow twanky, screaming something along the lines of 'i'm a walking cliche'...since then, he's apparantly become a nun with a penchant for raw fish. ;)
By Freddie
Who the hell is Tony Jardine ?
By certom
someone like Elvis, or Hitler.... some people say having seen him, in the park, in the downtown, just walking on the street....
By mf
Forget the Schumacher debate, the hottest story doing the rounds on this forum is 'where exactly Tony Jardine has gone'. He was last seen running from the ITV trailer dressed as widow twanky, screaming something along the lines of 'i'm a walking cliche'...since then, he's apparantly become a nun with a penchant for raw fish. ;)

snigger!

amazed me how a substandard p/t rally driver like Sardine could be refered to as an 'expert'. 8)
By Marco
amazed me how a substandard p/t rally driver like Sardine could be refered to as an 'expert'. 8)

That goes for anyone else on ITV-F1, with perhaps the exception of Brundle/Blundel

See our F1 related articles too!