FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By logan
And the situation's gettin as complex as possible....Disappointment for all the Ferrari fans..seems it's going to be very cloudy on Saturday and showers are expected even on Sunday.....
As we have seen one mistake in the Qual. can cost us the race since it's very difficult to overtake in the race.And with rains on Saturday things are'nt looking good...Although at Monza the straights of the circuit would favour Ferrari, but only as long as the track is dry...Also with release of race testing ban one cannot be sure how much development the Renault car has made.
If it rains on saturday which is very likely or even if it dosent the track will still be very wet and cool which seems to benefit the Michelens..more problems to Ferrari and Shumi. Also as everybody noticed the poor performance of the BG wet tyres in the Hungarin GP thinks are'nt looking very good for Ferrari unless BG comes with real good wet tyres.

So this weekend is going be very unpredictable as is every GP when it rains. I fear the Renaults are much likely to spoil the Ferrari party, considering the pace they hey have maintained in both dry and wet conditons.
Ferrari and BG have to take a big step in order to hold the Renaults behind. I hope they do...
By bud
Well if it rains my prediction is mike or massa to accidently crash into Alonso :lol:
By certom
massa, of course!
By certom
on sunday probably not, maybe tomorrow....
By Irv the Swerve
hopefully it does rain on sunday because since schuey is the master at driving in the rain i think alonso might be back a few places and maybe crash and if so schuey can gan a good few points if he doesnt break his track rod into nick again!
By certom
i've asked in another post: is Schumi still the rain master? i think his skill on the rain has gone down a lot...
By Irv the Swerve
since when. there was only one race this season in the wet and i can recall him crashing out in 98 with coulthard and in monaco when panis won
By Stephen
since when. there was only one race this season in the wet and i can recall him crashing out in 98 with coulthard and in monaco when panis won

Two weeks ago, I drove the piece of track where the DC/Schumacher had their accident at Spa. I couldn't work out how that accident happened, DC must have had a problem of some sort, it just didn't make sense for two cars to collide there.
By Irv the Swerve
maybe he was sick of schuey and just wanted do him. schuey did a lot of dodgy stuff in 98 he won the british grand prix in the pit lane when he was serving his 10s pen and waited to the last lap so he doesnt do his slow lap, when he pushed frentzen off in canada when he comes out of the pit lane and m.s said that he didnt see him in his mirrors. i hate d.c

See our F1 related articles too!