FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#193890
I dunno if anyone else has read this or not, but apparently David Coulthard has signed up to do Strictly Come Dancing?

It may be a late april fools joke... I dno...

Image
#193895
darwin_dali wrote:Maybe I should move this thread to the Pit Babes section - hm, cubehead :cloud9:
Yeah I'd deff move it to the anything else at least. Didn't think when I posted it. Sorry.
#193897
EwanM wrote:Wait... no... it was confirmed as an April Fools by Jake Humphrey.

Pfft. Oh well, maybe the BEEB could tempt EJ on?
Well, we didn't miss much I reckon :P

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!