FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By f1ea
I am on 2nd. Shame De la Rosa couldnt finish. He would have hauled some pts for my team.
Told you we were strong :)

Jabberwocky you stole my team :nono:
By Jabberwocky
We at Jabberwocky GP, would like to thank our sponsors, who have made it possible to achieve what we have done last weekend.

We would like to say a big thanks to our partners Mercedes who has provided us with 144 points and Ferrari for making it possible to give us 132 points, and an acknowledgement to Jaime and Karun for being cheap.
By What's Burning?
We at Jabberwocky GP, would like to thank our sponsors, who have made it possible to achieve what we have done last weekend.

We would like to say a big thanks to our partners Mercedes who has provided us with 144 points and Ferrari for making it possible to give us 132 points, and an acknowledgement to Jaime and Karun for being cheap.

Sapient - GP/F1 like to remind Jabberwocky GP that there are 18 more races on the calendar, I'd also like to lodge a formal complaint that your integrated wheel "fairings" are not in the spirit of the rules.
By Jabberwocky
Jabberwocky you stole my team :nono:

We at Jabberwocky GP would like to contest that we have never photocopied any information that a disgruntled F1EA employees might of brought with them
By 7UpJordan
A S.L.O.W. start for F.A.S.T. GP Engineering...
By f1ea
Diario AS wrote:
EA F1 has launched a formal investigation regarding confidential contract and sponsor information extracted by a high rank member of the Forumula1 league headquarter office, presumably a moderator. It is believed the confidential information was only available to high ranked members of the League, and was made available to at least one competing team; in exchange for poker chips and strip-bar tokens. As part of the investigation, all photocopy shops and internet providers are preparing a full report of every photocopied document and emailed data for the one month period prior to season start.

:yikes:
By headless
Jabberwocky, top in our league, 50th on the whole website

Congrats

I'm 4th doing well
By Juliet P
:(:(

I don't like losing...
By 7UpJordan
Webber cost me points today, but Kubica made up for that. :thumbup:
By Jabberwocky
I just looked into what I win for being 50th in the main one, and I am not I am joint 1st :-)

along with 83 others
By headless
I just looked into what I win for being 50th in the main one, and I am not I am joint 1st :-)

along with 83 others

U get a prize?
They'll all have same team

See our F1 related articles too!