FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Formula One related discussion.
#192400
Hi everyone!Today there was Australia GP as you know but i wasnt able to watch it.I know the classification but i dont know the details i mean events like broken motor etc. Can you tell me about them?
#192401
Alonso hit in fvirst corner.....
JB made an amazing call and proved he is still great.
Lewis climbed and stil lgot hit down and was 7th
Vettel reliabillity problems. DNF

All in all, action packed baby!!! :cloud9:
#192407
elfinitty wrote:Ohh thank you.Well,Massa is going great but Vettel is having a lot of problems this year.Remeber the last race?Wow.
Yer Massa did a good job but personally i think he should of been 4th. Due to Alonso being so successful i think they should of let him by.
#192419
Vanilla-Bear wrote: Due to Alonso being so successful i think they should of let him by.
If it had been you in Massa's shoes and you were on for a podium would you have pulled over and let him by? I know I wouldent have done it
#192425
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
elfinitty wrote:Ohh thank you.Well,Massa is going great but Vettel is having a lot of problems this year.Remeber the last race?Wow.
Yer Massa did a good job but personally i think he should of been 4th. Due to Alonso being so successful i think they should of let him by.
Yeah, that's um, illegal.
#192439
Jensonb wrote:
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
elfinitty wrote:Ohh thank you.Well,Massa is going great but Vettel is having a lot of problems this year.Remeber the last race?Wow.
Yer Massa did a good job but personally i think he should of been 4th. Due to Alonso being so successful i think they should of let him by.
Yeah, that's um, illegal.
Only if the teams tell them to do it, if Massa does it himself he'll be fine.
#192440
vaptin wrote:
Only if the teams tell them to do it, if Massa does it himself he'll be fine.
yea but why would he willingly give up a podium place? he's trying to score points too remember
#192441
RA Dunk wrote:
vaptin wrote:
Only if the teams tell them to do it, if Massa does it himself he'll be fine.
yea but why would he willingly give up a podium place? he's trying to score points too remember
Aye, by the end it looks the right decision at the time I think Massa had just got taken by Lewis and Webber? Alonso was coming up behind him a lot faster and it seemed that Massa should've let Alonso go.

Although I don't think Massa would've kept Lewis behind him like Alonso did
#192675
All I can say is "What the sweet *bad word* was Webber doing...?" There was no need for him to be where he was and smash into Hamilton.

Just cause he can't drive well enough to be at the top in his home race don't mean he has to take out his anger on better drivers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton smacks him one in the face next time theres no cameras about. (I know I would)
#192693
Foopah wrote:All I can say is "What the sweet *bad word* was Webber doing...?" There was no need for him to be where he was and smash into Hamilton.

Just cause he can't drive well enough to be at the top in his home race don't mean he has to take out his anger on better drivers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton smacks him one in the face next time theres no cameras about. (I know I would)
:yawn::bs::yawn:
#192733
antoniob wrote:
Foopah wrote:All I can say is "What the sweet *bad word* was Webber doing...?" There was no need for him to be where he was and smash into Hamilton.

Just cause he can't drive well enough to be at the top in his home race don't mean he has to take out his anger on better drivers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton smacks him one in the face next time theres no cameras about. (I know I would)
:yawn::bs::yawn:
BS nothing, that was NOT an accident and I bet you any money the telemetry for Webbers car will show that. Hope he gets punished for it.
#192736
Foopah wrote:
antoniob wrote:
Foopah wrote:All I can say is "What the sweet *bad word* was Webber doing...?" There was no need for him to be where he was and smash into Hamilton.

Just cause he can't drive well enough to be at the top in his home race don't mean he has to take out his anger on better drivers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton smacks him one in the face next time theres no cameras about. (I know I would)
:yawn::bs::yawn:
BS nothing, that was NOT an accident and I bet you any money the telemetry for Webbers car will show that. Hope he gets punished for it.
He said he lost aero b/c he was so close and then went straight. So it's a bit debatable, but I still think he's mostly responsible for the crash and so did the stewards with their measured response (reprimand).

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!