FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
cheers certom i figured out the problem.
does anyone think that if it does go down to the wire and he needs to be in front of alonso in the race will schuey bulldoze his way into alonso since he is likely to retire or does he not want to be remembered that way
By bud
cheers certom i figured out the problem.
does anyone think that if it does go down to the wire and he needs to be in front of alonso in the race will schuey bulldoze his way into alonso since he is likely to retire or does he not want to be remembered that way

He already will be remembered that way
By certom
this is just what you hope!! :)
By enzo

Only by you Shrub to the rest of the world he'll be remembered as the best driver to ever to grace F1
Anyway i think we're a year or 2 early on this topic there is no way it can end like this
By bud

Only by you Shrub to the rest of the world he'll be remembered as the best driver to ever to grace F1
Anyway i think we're a year or 2 early on this topic there is no way it can end like this

Far from it dude! and i think its only the brain dead Ferrari sheep like yourself who will remember him any different to a cheat and a dirty winner! good for you

PS supporters of Osama think he is a great man also :lol:
By certom
Why everybody accuses Schumi of cheating?? no one remember a man called Prost and a Man called Senna (Suzuka 89-Suzuka 90) ???
By bud
Why everybody accuses Schumi of cheating?? no one remember a man called Prost and a Man called Senna (Suzuka 89-Suzuka 90) ???

No accusations needed Certom he has been proven guilty many times during his career and not just in F1!

Dont even bring Prost or Senna into this equation they might of been ruthless in their day but they dont compare to Schumachers dirty antics.
89 Prost was at fault for turning in on Senna, 90 Senna gave abit of Rough justice Prosts way in retaliation for the year before. Already posted on this forum before about the 90 suzuka race and the mindset Senna was in, and what caused it!
By logan

No accusations needed Certom he has been proven guilty many times during his career and not just in F1!

Dont even bring Prost or Senna into this equation they might of been ruthless in their day but they dont compare to Schumachers dirty antics.
89 Prost was at fault for turning in on Senna, 90 Senna gave abit of Rough justice Prosts way in retaliation for the year before. Already posted on this forum before about the 90 suzuka race and the mindset Senna was in, and what caused it!

"Far from it dude! and i think its only the brain dead Ferrari sheep like yourself who will remember him any different to a cheat and a dirty winner! good for you

PS supporters of Osama think he is a great man also "

Are your really comparing Shumi to Osama....hahahahaha. Boy i gotta say i havent seen anyone in my life who's sooooooo desperatley wants to be BIG JOKE in front of every one...
Are you having problems in your life ....i have my all sympathy if your having any problems...
Or are you some 7 or 9 year old guy ....Well i know even 9 yr olds talk atleat some sence ...well maye your a case where your brain hasent developed...Again i'm sooooo soory if your a retarted person..
Or i suppose your just another looser who's soooo pissed off because being such a failure....
You got some wild imagination....seriously i mean what kind of a person would compare any kind of SPORT to TERRORISM....According to you then Maradonna must be a OSAMA's right hand ..for his hand goal against Eng inWC..
Oh no...you cannot compare that ....
Because that was GOD who did that Goal ..
Also he wasnet a German...boy how could i forget that ..anyways my mistake..
Comming back to F1..
Talking about the Prost Senna thing ...
1.Who was the first one to crash their opponents out of the race in order to win the WDC.
ans -PROST. Was criticised for the action although retained the WDC title.
2. Who was the second one to do the same thing...
ans - Senna. Again condemmed for rash driving ..BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY AGAIN WAS ALLOWED TO HOLD THE TITLE....Two such occasions and yet no driver was found guilty for their actions..

Now one question...as a F1 racer and as a driver who wants to win at any cost
What can he conclude from the above incidences????

I dont think it's that difficult to answer...But for those who find it difficult well here's the answere...

1.As no one is charged guilty by the FIA well it means that it is FAIR.......
2.Secondly even the most reputed drivers do that..then why not me....
3.So the conclusion is simple if I get such opportunity i will go for it .......
Now you duck tell me what's the duck BIG DEAL IF A GERMAN DOES THE SAME......

Are you going to give me that s*** that what Senna did was out of revenge and so it is OK.....What are you in junior KG.

All the 3 did the same thing....
However the first 2 got away with it .....but the 3'rd person who actually did the same ..GETTING INSPIRED BY THE above two incidence (as they were'nt charged guilty by the FIA) .....is considered the WORST of the 3.......

Actually it was the actions of Prost and Senna who provoked Shumi to do the same...so now you tell me who's more guilty???

Lastly but not the least .....i know i should'nt be saying this but ...

Hey Shrub plzzzzzzz stop boasting of Senna ....as if he's some legend
That fellow could'nt even control his car....did'nt he die racing...Seen many stupid drivers who spin and go off track ...this one could'nt even save himeself .....what a pathetic looser....and people say he would have been more successful had he been alive...I think he would have killled others if not himself had he been alive....

See our F1 related articles too!