FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By RA Dunk
#192786
Mark_Jones wrote:I'm surprised nobody posts any pictures of the pitbabes in Bahrain :D
I got one

Image

not the best though :hehe:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#192796
RA Dunk wrote:
Mark_Jones wrote:I'm surprised nobody posts any pictures of the pitbabes in Bahrain :D
I got one

Image

not the best though :hehe:
I like Fatima (second from the left) :hehe:
User avatar
By RA Dunk
#192797
Second from left? that's not Fatima, that's Achmed its actually a bloke but he's in disguise :thumbup:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#192801
RA Dunk wrote:Second from left? that's not Fatima, that's Achmed its actually a bloke but he's in disguise :thumbup:
Fatima, Schmachmed - I'm trysexual, I try anything!
User avatar
By RA Dunk
#192804
darwin_dali wrote: Fatima, Schmachmed - I'm trysexual, I try anything!
I suppose with the mask things (cant remember the proper name for them now but who cares lol) they wear it would add a certain element of surprise to the situation, just sort of stick your hand up the robe and fumble about groping things till you worked out if it was a he or a she! :yikes:
User avatar
By madbrad
#192822
RA Dunk wrote:
darwin_dali wrote: Fatima, Schmachmed - I'm trysexual, I try anything!
I suppose with the mask things (cant remember the proper name for them now but who cares lol) they wear it would add a certain element of surprise to the situation, just sort of stick your hand up the robe and fumble about groping things till you worked out if it was a he or a she! :yikes:
Yeah I'm pretty sure there's a fatwa on you now.
By suitcase
#192830
What's Burning? wrote:Dude... as far as Grid Girl outfits, this has to be the absolute worst thing I've ever seen! It looks like a Britney Spears Vegas show reject!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle ... 5845054517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I agree but I definitely prefer it over the usual outfits.
RA Dunk wrote: I suppose with the mask things (cant remember the proper name for them now but who cares lol) they wear it would add a certain element of surprise to the situation, just sort of stick your hand up the robe and fumble about groping things till you worked out if it was a he or a she! :yikes:
:yikes: It's either a burqa or a chadri. Not sure what the difference is.
User avatar
By Jamie
#192896
RA Dunk wrote:
Mark_Jones wrote:I'm surprised nobody posts any pictures of the pitbabes in Bahrain :D
I got one

Image

not the best though :hehe:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!