FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
From crash.net :
Speaking a week ahead of the unveiling of Midland's first 'real' F1 car, the M16, Burgess insisted that there would be noticeable steps forward over the Jordans that it ran for Monteiro and new WilliamsF1 test driver Narain Karthikeyan in 2005

"It's all coming together," he told the team's official website, "Obviously, at this time of year, it's always hectic but, as of today, we have things under control and we'll make it on time.

"We feel that we're going to produce a far better package than we did a year ago. We've had twelve months of stability now, we know who the owner is, we know where we're going, and we know what the engine is.

Well, maybe this is one for Stephen's NON-NEWS rant. Of course the new car will be better, it couldn't really get any worse, could it ? :lol:
Well, maybe this is one for Stephen's NON-NEWS rant. Of course the new car will be better, it couldn't really get any worse, could it ? :lol:

Lol - but I would honestly like to see good things come from that team. I was never a fan of Jordan, or rather Eddie Jordan, F1 is about winning, not about aiming to win when everyone else falls off the track. I think I need my own rant section...
By simac
hehe, I can't believe the car is called the M16 RAATTTATTTAAAAA LOL! are they going to fire at the other cars to get to the front !

Joking aside, they should have a better package this year. Last year started off badly because they had to shoe horn the Toymotor into a car which wasn't designed for it.

See our F1 related articles too!