FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By Jensonb
Team Name: JPGP
Team Manager: JulietP
Driver1: Lewis Hamilton
Driver2: Nico Hulkenberg
Car: Renault
Engine: Cosworth

I only chose Renault cos it fitted the money I had left. And no sarky comments on my choosing Lewis instead of Jens...

Traitor :/

Currently top of the table ;), my team is as follows:

Team Name: Brawn Again
Team Manager: Jensonb
1st Driver: Jenson Button
2nd Driver: Nico Hulkenberg
Car: Renault
By scotty
I got my team, and I have to say we're favourites for the 2010 championship.

Team Name: EA F1Racing
Team Manager: f1ea
Driver1: Felipe Massa
Driver2: Pedro de la Rosa
Car: Ferrari

We won't be needing a fast engine... we'll drive our Ferrari very slow so that everyone sees us :roofdown:

2nd favourites, considering i picked Kobayashi over DLR compared to your team... :wink::hehe:

Note for everyone: drivers score the most points per pole/win/etc, followed by chassis and then finally engines...
By Jabberwocky
Team Name: Stefan GP
Team Manager: Jabberwocky
Driver1: Lucas di Grassi
Driver2: Bruno Senna
Car: Ferrari
Engine: Mercedes
By cheekybru
Team Name:
In memory of Senna
Team Manager:
cheekybru
Driver1:
Lewis Hamilton
Driver2:
Lucas di Grassi
Car:
McLaren
Engine:
Cosworth
By f1ea
2nd favourites, considering i picked Kobayashi over DLR compared to your team... :wink::hehe:

Note for everyone: drivers score the most points per pole/win/etc, followed by chassis and then finally engines...

Ah good team you got there. I went with experience though... :)
somehow I think Kobayashi will chew his tires. But he's an exciting driver :thumbup:
By hesketh308
Team Name:
Hesketh Racing
Team Manager:
Hesketh308
Driver1:
Sebastian Vettel
Driver2:
Kamui Kobayashi
Car:
Lotus
Engine:
Renault
By What's Burning?
I've been studying times from all of the practice session and the game. This is only one of two separate fantasy F1 games I've joined. it all depends on the math of how much drivers score versus how much your chassis/engine score for you. Interesting you can't change your choices once made.

Sapient - F1
Hamilton
Massa
Sauber
Cosworth
Last edited by What's Burning? on 06 Mar 10, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
By Jabberwocky

Ah good team you got there. I went with experience though... :)
somehow I think Kobayashi will chew his tires. But he's an exciting driver :thumbup:

I think Kobi will be quicker but not finish as often
By What's Burning?
I think Kobi will be quicker but not finish as often[/quote]

He's got a 100% finish ratio on his F1 career so far. I joined another pay to play league and he's my primary driver to start. (rules and prices are much different and you can change drivers and equipment as the year progresses) I actually like him a lot based on his gutsy performances last year and will be rooting for him to do well not just for the sake of my fantasy league choice though.
By What's Burning?
I'm sure others here would enjoy it:-

http://fantasyf1game.net/

You can find more detailed instructions on the site, but to sum up, you pick 2 drivers, a chassis and an engine within the budget, and score points based on quali positions and the race. You also get bonus points for things like fastest lap and reliability.

I created a league, somewhat predicably just called 'forumula1.com' (bit of promo for the site there ) the password you need to join is simply qwerty.

That is a copy and paste of last years post by Scotty, which is lucky cos it has all stayed the same.

FYI the league name on the site is miss spelled, don't know if it can be easily changed.
By Jabberwocky
I think Kobi will be quicker but not finish as often

He's got a 100% finish ratio on his F1 career so far. I joined another pay to play league and he's my primary driver to start. (rules and prices are much different and you can change drivers and equipment as the year progresses) I actually like him a lot based on his gutsy performances last year and will be rooting for him to do well not just for the sake of my fantasy league choice though.[/quote]

I hope your right mate as he is in one of my teams. I do rate him as a driver but I just think over a season Peter Wollen Hat will be a a more consistant scorer. I think Kobi last year he was taming himself. this year I think we will see more speed and more risk from him.
By scotty
FYI the league name on the site is miss spelled, don't know if it can be easily changed.

The league is called Forumula1.com to match the name of this site, it was intentional... :P

See our F1 related articles too!