FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By certom
Kimi but not as Schumi's mate
By darwin dali
Massa will be a lot cheaper - save money and invest it in car development. FM is now a proven winner, so he could to the job with a good car.
By bud
The fact there is a thread asking which one youd go for is pathetic and a true racing fan already knows the answer..... KIMI!!!!! hello? blind by those red goggles still????

But this is a Ferrari fan thread so forget that. the question shall be what are the team orders going to be at Ferrari

A. give both race drivers a fair shot for a change

B. Continue with Mikes No1 status and have a bitch as a team mate

Answer for Kimi is A

Answer for Massa is B

oh there is also a "C." Mike retires And you got Kimi and Massa using the good ole boring "B."

The Fact alot of Ferrari fans dont seem to acknowledge Kimi's raw talent... you dont deserve him in the evil red team!
By Irv the Swerve
i like massa becaus of his raw pace and you can get an interview out of him!
By enzo
Kimi may have been tragically born without a personality but he does make up for it on the track, i don't want to sound racist but aren't all Finnish people a little boring? Shrub made sense about one thing it is a stupid question to ask any gobshite knows the answer, Kimi with one arm tied to his foot or Massa? Kimi every time but you let yourself down right there Shrub when you went off on yet another unprovoked mindless rant about Ferrari. I think everybody here knows how you feel but do you have to keep pushing it down everybodys throat. If i ate garlic every day and kept breathing all over you i bet you'd be pissed off? that's how this is so do everybody a favor and just lay off the garlic a bit. Everybody is entitled to an opinion but try to be more productive and less posionous, you're coming off more like an angry kid than a true fan. I love F1 and try not to get to blinded by passion or for that matter my dislike of the odd driver but i respect all off them cause i believe they're all supremely talented drivers who put their lives on the line to entertain me and of course get rich on the way!
By bud
Unprovoked? this thread was provication enough 8)
By logan
Ok first of all i can understand shrubs getting agitated over tha topic as would any Kimi fan...but i think shrub missed the whole gist of the topic ......it wasent comparing the two drivers based on thier driving skills ...it was just asking for whom would you like to see along with Shumi if he decides to go for another year.
Well for that as i'm a Shumi fan and being practical i would always want Massa in the Red.Now before you go bashing at me for being a blind Shumi fan kindly go through the reasons for the same.

1.If Shumi stays another year in F1 one thing is for SURE it would be soley to clinch another WDC and not for just the sake of driving.
In order to achive this you will always at some point in the Championship need a partner who would help you in every way get more points than his competators. And it's a easy understanding that Massa would do that.
Kimi will have to be forced to do the same and will always be unhappy to play a secondary role to Shumi.We saw how things were bad at Mclaren when Montoya and Kimi were together..Both were competing each other, which i feel is very very stupid and childish........Such things will automatically help the oppsite team..you dont have to be pandit to tell that.
F1 is a sport. It's a team sport, and not some charity event.One has to take it in a very practical sense. I'm talking in terms of the usul defamation of ferrari for it's team orders.
1.I feel it's prefectly normal and logical to always promote your best driver the edge over the second driver.
Reason: 1. It would help the team to win the WDC.
2.Second driver should be ready to sacrifice his position to help the main driver to gain more points as long as this does not affect the WCC severly.
Again logical this would help the team to get both the WDC as well as the WCC.
3.Talking about competion within the team..well the two drivers should only be allowed to compete which each other if and only if they are the only contenders for the WDC...i.e the other teams are'nt good enough to compete for the WDC.

If this is not the case then competion within the team should'nt be encouraged.Again very very very logical.

All the teams in F1 are here for one single reason, and that is to WIN both the WDC and the WCC!!!!!!
Although some of my friends have a weird feeling that they are here to entertain people....Well the fact is entertainment just comes along with the MAIN OBJECTIVE and that is to WIN,WIN and nothing else....

No one in the F1 teams give a damm how one has won .....did he win on his own or was he helped by his team mate or was it the tyres or wether the package was too good for others ......

The only thing that matters is what is the result on the final score board....
If Shumi wins the title this year and if there were times when Massa had to sacrifice his race to make Shumi win ...And if you go and tell Alonso that you are the real winner ,cause you scored points without anyones help i dont think that would make Alonso feel any better...
Cause he knows that dosent matter how you get there, all that matters is who won in the end!!!!!!!

People talk that Shumi has little respect for the things he has done in past ...well again I dont think he's in F1 to make a fan club of his and the one who has the biggest fan club is the winner.....He's not here to win an election or some nobel prize for good behaviour ...he's here to win the WDC and so is everyone else...
I know it's not what the topic was all about ....but whatever i'm not getting any grades for the same .
By Selcouth_Feline
F1 is a sport. It's a team sport, and not some charity event.One has to take it in a very practical sense. I'm talking in terms of the usul defamation of ferrari for it's team orders.
1.I feel it's prefectly normal and logical to always promote your best driver the edge over the second driver.
Reason: 1. It would help the team to win the WDC.
2.Second driver should be ready to sacrifice his position to help the main driver to gain more points as long as this does not affect the WCC severly.
Again logical this would help the team to get both the WDC as well as the WCC.

Yes, I agree. But whan happens if you have Kimi and Schumi. Who's top driver? (both obviously have a lot of talent and I woudln't like to call who would win if in identical machinery racing just against each other) If you have one running P1 and one running in P2, and it's near the start of the season, why shouldn't they both fight it out (cleanly) if they are both close together in terms of points, and they both have a good chance of winning the drivers championship?

If Schumi does stay on, it might make more sense for Ferrari to stick with Massa as he's improving and doing an excellent job IMO but he's definitely the 'second driver'. I can't see Kimi playing second fiddle willingly to Schumi.
By certom
"Bild" wrote that Schumi is to declare his retire...not a news, but can't wait for the race..for the after race
By woolybacks
kimi every time, still have a sore foot when he ran over my feet @ silverstone mclaren garage. my fault being where i wasnt supposed to be, sad thing is he might join fiat oops sorry red tomato, wrong again the itialian squeeler, if i cant get my own way we wont play anymore, PROMISE, FERRARI WELL HURRY UP AN GET LOST. F1 DOES NOT NEED YOU . P.S. can anyone tell me where tony jardine has got to, last year itv f1 commentator.
By woolybacks
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P seems like im not the only fan of f1 who isnt blinded by the red team wot they called again, that j. todt i could smack him in the face, the slimey little poo
By certom
??? what the hell did you smoke??? stay quiet man....anyway, F1 needs Ferrari becuase Ferrari IS Formula 1...
By Irv the Swerve
obviously not a ferrari fan and who cares where tony jardine is, i wonder why itv sacked him!!
By woolybacks
ferrari is f1, in your dreams maybe, watch them sqweem n sqweem when they get stuffed by renault

See our F1 related articles too!