FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#186857

Cars crash into each other trying to get out of the pitlane, almost like a dodgems ride. :hehe:
#186883
Hahah that is crazy!
texasmr2 wrote:Wow that was total chaos and on another sad note WHY DOES SPEEDTV NOT CARRY THAT COVERAGE :banghead::banghead::irked: ?????
I don't even think we get this coverage without certain cable channels... :(
darwin_dali wrote:Wow, almost like LH at the red light :P
Oh no you didn't! :twisted:
#186887
scotty wrote:Hahah that is crazy!
texasmr2 wrote:Wow that was total chaos and on another sad note WHY DOES SPEEDTV NOT CARRY THAT COVERAGE :banghead::banghead::irked: ?????
I don't even think we get this coverage without certain cable channels... :(
darwin_dali wrote:Wow, almost like LH at the red light :P
Oh no you didn't! :twisted:
Oh yes, I did:-)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!