FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#186562
After having the dubious pleasure of ending up watching last weekend's Daytona 500, I thought I'd make a "comic" on what might have happened if the BBC had ended up presenting coverage of the race. This is a work in progress, so stay tuned for more frames as I make them.... ;)
frame01.jpg
frame02.jpg
frame03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 7UpJordan on 22 Feb 10, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
#186563
Can only post 3 attachments at a time.
frame04.jpg
frame05.jpg
frame06.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#186572
It looks like they've got some pikeys out there fixing the pot holes on the banking!

I remember when Martin said that live on air, you could hear a pin drop afterwards. Would have loved a picture of James Allen's face after he heard Martin say that. :rofl:
#186586
Some more. :)
frame07.jpg
frame08.jpg
frame09.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#186587
3 more...
frame10.jpg
frame11.jpg
frame12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#186590
And here's the last three. :)
frame13.jpg
frame14.jpg
frame15.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#186671
Brilliant!! :clap:

Actually I think it would be more appropriate if this thread was re-named the comic thread or something similar to that effect. :)
#186673
7UpJordan wrote:Brilliant!! :clap:

Actually I think it would be more appropriate if this thread was re-named the comic thread or something similar to that effect. :)
If you go into edit your OP you should be able to change it.
#186674
scotty wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:Brilliant!! :clap:

Actually I think it would be more appropriate if this thread was re-named the comic thread or something similar to that effect. :)
If you go into edit your OP you should be able to change it.
Ah good, it worked, cheers. :yes:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!