FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By enzo
the safety car killed us, great race to watch. Poor Kimi onnce more gets no luck. It's still there to be won
By certom
12 points... OUCH!
By Selcouth_Feline
Ferrari look odds on to win the constructors. Anyone want to cal who's going to win the driver's championship?
By enzo
Schumacher, i'll never give up
By certom
i wanted to be of the same opinion of enzo, but.....That m#th*rf%ck€r of Alonso will win for............6 points...... :(
By bud
Still up in the Air but Alonso can afford to finish P2 to Schumacher now and retain the title.

on Turkey Michaels race was ruined in the end by himself. If he didnt make mistakes in quali he would of had pole and woulndt of lined up during the safety car.
Also If he didnt make a mistake after the safety car he would of come out ahead of Fernando after the 2nd pit stop.
And all i hear is people saying Fernando will crack under pressure? i havent seen a hint of him cracking especially the last two races!
Good Job Fern
By Forza
Even I, the greatest Ferrari fan ever (apart Todt) thinks the championship is prob over now for us. But in 2007, FORZA Ferrari! :D
By Irv the Swerve
if your saying that it doesnt sound like youre the greatest ferrari fan. schuey has alonso now and at ferraris hunting ground its all to play for. dont be so negative!
By enzo
if your saying that it doesnt sound like youre the greatest ferrari fan. schuey has alonso now and at ferraris hunting ground its all to play for. dont be so negative!

Nice one never give up, never betray
By bud

Nice one never give up, never betray

No retreat no surrender? :lol:
By Irv the Swerve
i dont know what happened to my picture and it wont come back on. can some tell me what to do. its stupid or im stupid!
By certom
enter your profile and click submit without changing anything
By certom
or try to reload the image
By Irv the Swerve
nope i cant get any image now even a small picture
By certom
mmm....try ask Stephen! :)

See our F1 related articles too!