FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
At the same time, the Spanish sports newspaper AS is claiming that Raikkonen has now signed a contract to drive not only for Ferrari in 2007, but also for Renault.

The article explained that the 26-year-old Finn's Renault contract contains a clause that allows him to drive for Ferrari in the event that Michael Schumacher retires.

Similarly, Raikkonen's Ferrari deal would be void if Schumacher keeps racing beyond 2006.

So, if this is true, who's the chicken? :twisted:
By certom
......i don't believe this is a true news........
By Marco
I wouldnt believe anything that's in the Spanish press, especially that concerning KR. However, I reckon he's on the money, if a seat with Ferrari doesn't work, Renault is his backup. Both teams will do better than McLaren in 2007, he's not chicken, more of an old wise owl.
By darwin dali
, if a seat with Ferrari doesn't work,

Why wouldn't it work? If he really wants it, he'd get it irrespective of what MS decides. Chicken!
By neil
At the same time, the Spanish sports newspaper AS is claiming that Raikkonen has now signed a contract to drive not only for Ferrari in 2007, but also for Renault.

The article explained that the 26-year-old Finn's Renault contract contains a clause that allows him to drive for Ferrari in the event that Michael Schumacher retires.

Similarly, Raikkonen's Ferrari deal would be void if Schumacher keeps racing beyond 2006.

So, if this is true, who's the chicken? :twisted:

And I thought you were a Schumie fan DD4u, anyway I'm happy that you can at least see what coward the man is. he would never allow a driver the calibre of Kimi to partner him.
By darwin dali
You may get surprised Neil...
By Marco
I wouldnt believe anything that's in the Spanish press, especially that concerning KR. However, I reckon he's on the money, if a seat with Ferrari doesn't work, Renault is his backup. Both teams will do better than McLaren in 2007, he's not chicken, more of an old wise owl.

I got confused, I thought KR was referred to as chicken. Now I see it's MS I have to agree.
By bud
Kimi has stated over and over again he doesnt care who his team mate is!Whether it be Juan pablo Fernando or Mike, he will race anyone! he is far from chicken and if you would like to believe this article to hide the truth which is Michael Schumacher is the one who doesnt want Kimi at Ferrari then kudos to you! If it was up to Kimi then he would race at Ferrari who ever his team mate was! aslong as he got a equal go!

If it were true about his twin contract then it would be based around Schumachers request of having a 2nd rate team mate in his final 1 or 2 seasons to keep up his greatest stat of all...... his lack of a decent team mate during his whole career to challenge him :twisted: that fact alone makes you wonder who the real chicken is... :roll:
By Mrs Raikkonen II
Kimi has stated over and over again he doesnt care who his team mate is!Whether it be Juan pablo Fernando or Mike, he will race anyone! he is far from chicken and if you would like to believe this article to hide the truth which is Michael Schumacher is the one who doesnt want Kimi at Ferrari then kudos to you! If it was up to Kimi then he would race at Ferrari who ever his team mate was! aslong as he got a equal go!

that doesn't make good news, who wants to read that everything is hunky dory between team-mates??
By enzo

Maybe you should swap names with Mrs Raikkonen? :lol:
By bud

Na i dont need a Forum ID named after a male idol hmmph ENZO ;)
By enzo

That's my name. You're a little quick to bite, i just read your posts and i see you're not a Ferrari fan " to say the least "
By bud

That's my name. You're a little quick to bite, i just read your posts and i see you're not a Ferrari fan " to say the least "

i wasnt a fan of Nazi Germany either :wink:
By bud

i wasnt a fan of Nazi Germany either :wink:
By enzo
have you got a stammer or are you trying to make a point and if you are what is it?

See our F1 related articles too!