FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By certom
they should make a pc version........................
By Evaneoun
haven't played it yet...still trying to get a decent car set up for Imola on the 2005 game! grrrrrr! Would like to get F1 06 soon, any good?
By certom
i've tried it, but i would take it only beacuse it's the only F1 game...but car shapes and liveries aren't very good, for exemple i've tried the Ferrari (surprised?) and it's all red, not very real, and other cars too...no damages, not very good at all...

i'll continue playing F1 Challenge 99-02 on the pc...anyone knows if there's any mod for these last seasons?
By bud
Certom the only thing on the Ferrari thats different is the red rear wing, this would be because of the game rating not being allowed to put cigarette images in the game, even the Marlboro's vertical bars!
Did you also notice Johnnie walker is absent from Mclaren would also to make a G rating game alcohol images would need to be absent.

Car damage is there if you turn it on, its also very easy to brake a wing or lose a wheel now compared to the 05 game, tyres can delaminate and have the tyre flailing on the rim. the Cars are alot harder to control compared to the 05 aswell.
still not the Real deal cant expect too much with the old pS2 but save that for the PS3
By Irv the Swerve
a good thing in the game is the career mode trying to work your way up from the aguri or midland or the rosso. but say if youre at the back of the grid at the first corner there would be chance that youre in the points!
By Irv the Swerve
the edge mag said the the game was petucilar blurry. but it ads realism to the game. if ur going 180 mph of course your vision is going to be hazy.
the A.I in the game is not great does not respond very well. if u are doing ur fast lap the car in front slows down quickly and u have nowhere to go!
By Irv the Swerve
I just found out that you can unlock the Jerez track if you get gold in all 18 tracks in the time trial mode.

See our F1 related articles too!