FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Best place to sit at Silverstone? As far away from the air horn blowing Ferrari fans as possible, at one race I ended up deaf in one ear and it wasn't because of the cars.
Hi all,

I'm about to buy my ticket for the Silverstone Grand Prix, does anyone have any advice on where is best to sit.

Cheers.

Somewhere on the grid would be cool, I would not even mind if it was pole position lol.

I always like Luffields (spl)
Hi all,

I'm about to buy my ticket for the Silverstone Grand Prix, does anyone have any advice on where is best to sit.

Cheers.

Somewhere on the grid would be cool, I would not even mind if it was pole position lol.

Can you see them coming through bridge from there ? otherwise I would of thought that would of been a bit boring there,just a personal opinion :hehe:
Best place to sit at Silverstone? As far away from the air horn blowing Ferrari fans as possible, at one race I ended up deaf in one ear and it wasn't because of the cars.

i am pretty sure one woman was doing that deliberately right down my flippin ear, and then her soft boyfriend thought fernado was waving at just him on the parade lap
Hi all,

Cheers.

don't think so mate, not been to the top right of the stand, you might be able to
I haven't gone to live races but I really like go to one maybe Canadian Grand Prix.

I think the best seat at Silverstone would at the third sector which is very challenging short sector and good photo opportunity.

Is F1 allowing spectators to take photographs during races (with no flash)?

See our F1 related articles too!