FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
#177459
My pitstops don't seem to take that long,

But yeah the tirewear rates are stupidly high, they diddn't actually work those through properly, is there any way to try and even out the wearing of the back and front tires?
#179285
vaptin wrote:My pitstops don't seem to take that long,

But yeah the tirewear rates are stupidly high, they diddn't actually work those through properly, is there any way to try and even out the wearing of the back and front tires?
Not that I've found. I usually wreck one set early, but it's never the same.
  • 1
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!