FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#175401
Jabberwocky wrote:I am not normally a fan of videos of that, but that was good, the wave at the end was special.

I also like that it does not seem to focus on Senna like so many of them do.
Indeed.
Another Good point: There's no accident in the video.
#175402
By the way, you can watch all videos from this user.
I assure you they all are great!
#175610
Hanwombat wrote:Lovely music to go with it, glad it showed no accidents, Tom Pryce's especially to me if just awful

It really is!
this guy does put really good musics in his videos.
check this one out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmAxSLy2Kdc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#175772
Hanwombat wrote:Lovely music to go with it, glad it showed no accidents, Tom Pryce's especially to me if just awful
Being a newer fan to Formula 1, I don't know a lot about the older accidents, but I just looked it up.
All I can say is I just hope they didn't feel anything.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!