FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
as expected? Hm, FM in front of MS is kinda unexpected, wouldn't ya say? :)

Forza Schumi!
By logan
"Good result for all Ferrari fans .....once again a "Ferrari 1,2" as expected ...... "

Did i anywhere mentioned a Shumi-1,Massa-2...BTW i still feel Shumi's gonna turn things around on Sunday, he was awesome during the Saturday Qual 2'nd session where he was about 1.2 sec quicker than the second runner... Shumi was the only one to touch the 1:25:-- mark....just awesome.

BTW since Massa has the pole and also is young i hope darwin you arent gonna say we have found a second Shumi ..oops sorry a third Shumi.....

chill just pulling your leg..lol
By logan
BTW how many of you got your predictions correct ....
Well i went for a Ferrari 1,2 although the order got changed..Also i did predict Alonso to be 3'rd..

But i think i have got it right for sunday ..
Shumi
Massa
Alonso although i hope not to see a Renault on the podium.
By darwin dali
Well, it's still not expected that FM snags pole from MS, but that's a minor detail. And btw. I've always said that FM in a Ferrari will be good to watch, even when everybody was criticizing him at the beginning of the season. He's matured a lot since his Sauber time and is now third in the championship. Mathematically he could even win the title still - I bet, not anymore after this race though.
No argument about MS's performance in Q2 -absolutely stunning. Bodes well for the race considering the importance of fast laps before pitstops with near-empty tank.
By Selcouth_Feline
Should be a great race....I think Ferrari might dominate though. Renault appear to have done a good job to get the cars up to speed after having their mass dampers removed...I'd love to know what they've put on the car to improve it!
By darwin dali
Some extra grease from Alonso's bottle :D
By certom
ehmm...who is BTW?????????????????????????????????
By darwin dali
By The Way...
By simac
FM being on pole is no prob for MS, at the first corner MS will suddently find it extremely "easy" to take the lead :lol::wink:
By certom
oh...thanks DD! :roll:
By darwin dali
Unless he'll get passed by FA at the start that is...
By Selcouth_Feline
FA has made some pretty good starts this season.....my money's still on Schumi fnishing ahead of FA though...
By darwin dali
I agree with the end result - I'm just saying, initially FA may be faster and get past MS, especially if he's lighter than MS (which I strongly believe).

See our F1 related articles too!