FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Although making any predictions in F1 is similar to the preditions made by the Metrological departments but still any F1 lover cant stay without making some guesses about the same....And with the Turkish GP this weekend would love to make my predictions for the upcomming GP.

Last years Results

1. K. Raikkonen
2. F. Alonso
3. J-P. Montoya

Ferrari were miserable last year at Istambul.........

Predicted 2006 Results:

Qualy:

1.Shumi
2.Massa
3.Alonso
4.Button
5.Kimi

Race Results:

1.Shumi
2.Massa
3.Alonso
..............Rest dosent matter lol.

Although it's going to be very close at the top... Ferrari needs to hold on their recent advantage on their rivals inorder to achive a 1/2..
By logan
well thanks for the site.. But there I wont be able to know what are predictions of the people in this FORUM!!!!!!!!
BTW what's the deal with you Freddie..seems you did'nt liked my guess of a Ferrari 1,2...
By certom
Qualy:

1.Schumi
2.Kimi
3.Massa
4.Alonso

Race:

1.Schumi
2.Kimi
3.Massa (or Alonso...don't know...)
By Freddie
well thanks for the site.. But there I wont be able to know what are predictions of the people in this FORUM!!!!!!!!
BTW what's the deal with you Freddie..seems you did'nt liked my guess of a Ferrari 1,2...

Logan, why do you think I didn't like your prediction ?

By the way, I thought a couple of people from this FORUM would already be playing on our site - see the link at the very right-bottom of these pages. We are cross-linking with forumula1.co.uk (we are not cross-linking with too many others, so that is very exclusive ;-)
By schumi
i predict another Schumi white wash wit Alonso coming in about 5th or 6th or please god he might crack cause we all know the pressure seems to be a bit much for his young shoulders at the moment
By logan
I dont think that will be the case .......it will be very close although i do hope Shumi wins.but i feel that Alonso will be very competative even without the mass dampers..remember he was just second to Shumi in the Hungarian Sat second practice....and you never know will Ferrari be able to hold on to the advantage that they had during the recent GPs' .
By logan
So how many of you got your predictions right ........
Well for me almost corret at the Top until Shumi messing up on the S1.
Disappointing stuff from both Kimi and Button,hoped they would help to reduce the defict between Shumi and Alonso...als..

Well so far so good for Ferrari and Shumi ...stick to the basics and Shumi and Ferrari are up for yet another GP victory..
By Evaneoun
On performance so far Schumi would seem the most likely but I wouldn't be suprised if Alonso got this one. Hope not.
By certom
i think that tomorrow Alonso will overtake one Ferrari, thanks to the launch start of Renault, the best of all...then...i won't make any prediction!!
By darwin dali
MS is heavier than most. He'll take the lead after the first pitstop round at the latest.
By certom
HOPE!
By enzo
after an action packed heart stoping first few laps Schumacher will take the lead and never look back. What i'd like to see however is a different story, Alonso and Michael and Kimi to why not!! to fight it out lap after lap so much so that only one of them finishes the race but lets be honest there's more chance of Button winning another race this year hee hee hee

See our F1 related articles too!