FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Forza
Whether watching or live what is yours? Mine has to be when Schumacher did Hakkinen in Hungary (98?), or one of their duals at Suzuka. 8)
By Stephen
The 1979 French Grand Prix at the Dijon circuit has to be right up there among the best for me, Gilles Villeneuve and Rene Arnoux fighting over second place!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv0_aoFdylc

:twisted:
Last edited by Stephen on 19 Aug 06, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
By Selcouth_Feline
It would be nice to see lots of overtaking like that in todays races! Who was Villeneuve racing?
By marky
the best race for over taking in recent years was silverstone 3 years ago i think. barrichello was on a diffrent planet that day!
By bud
85 Aus GP Senna taking a spin into the wall in his JPS lotus hopping over the fence infront of me as a wee lad followed the master ever since.
94 Aus GP Schumacher taking Hill out, those days Schumacher didnt have his lambs following him the crowd were pro Hill after that incident!
03 Aus GP DC's last win, also that race Barrichello hitting the wall directly in front nice to see a Ferrari crash anytime
06 GP Schumacher crash directly infront, Montoya spin on parade lap and Button turning on his afterburner :P good seat that one!

and the race televised that sticks in my memory is Suzuka last year that was a awesome race!
By certom
GP Dijion 1979
GP Monaco 1984
GP Donington 93
GP Spa 98 (when Schumi tries to fight with Coulthard!!)
GP Suzuka 2000

GP USA 2005 (eheheh....poor Michelin....)
By Marco
85 Aus GP Senna taking a spin into the wall in his JPS lotus hopping over the fence infront of me as a wee lad followed the master ever since.
94 Aus GP Schumacher taking Hill out, those days Schumacher didnt have his lambs following him the crowd were pro Hill after that incident!
03 Aus GP DC's last win, also that race Barrichello hitting the wall directly in front nice to see a Ferrari crash anytime
06 GP Schumacher crash directly infront, Montoya spin on parade lap and Button turning on his afterburner :P good seat that one!

YOU LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY BAR STEWARD! :evil::D

Last race at Hungaroring was pretty amazing.
By R00DIT
Probably viewing the new section of babes! Thx steven!
By bud

YOU LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY BAR STEWARD! :evil::D

Last race at Hungaroring was pretty amazing.

Bar steward :roll:

yes hungary last race was action packed! words you cant really use these days when talking F1
By Stephen
Lucky Shrub, i've met people who've seen no excitement at all at GPs. Do you have any photos you'd like to share? :D

See our F1 related articles too!