FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Hello everyone, well it's been some time without a GP and the excitement is getting bigger and bigger.. I have been going through the posts for some days now and i am getting a feeling that there are no Renault and Alonso fans in this forum....Well I am a die hard Ferrari and Shumi fan and i would love to feel some heat in the forum among Ferrari and Renault supporters...As per i have noticed all of us seem to follow Ferrari and Shumi which feels great but i would love to have atleast some Alonso fans in here...
By Selcouth_Feline

Not all of us are Schumi fans...I'm not....I'd just rather see him win than Alonso ;)

Editted to add....grrrrr my pic didn't work :(
By logan
Well no offence but do the other's matter .......I dont think so, not atleast for this season....lol :D .By the way it's real sad not to have any Alonso fan in here...having supporters of only one team ( Selcouth -since even you prefer Shumi over Alonso) will make the forum quite vanilla...

So seriously there are no Alonso and Renault supporters....
By Selcouth_Feline
Well, I like Fisi....does that count? ;) I love some of the things he says on the pit radio. I'm surprised that he's been taken on again for next season but I'm pleased because he's a 'character' lol
By logan
I am trying my best to channalise the heat and passion among the F1 rival team supporters that's expected in a happening F1 forum..and all i get in return is a Fisi supporter and that too not for his driving but because of his stupid talks on the radio...Is this the best non MSC support i can expect in here ....So does it mean there are some bunch of Shumi fans who will just keep on boasting about the great MSC and Ferrari no matter if he wins or not....

Helllllllllloooooooo anyone one .....anyone with the BLUES..............Atleast i would expect girls supporting Alonso atleast for his looks.......
By Marco
For his looks, LOL! :shock: Have you seen those eyebrows?
By logan
lol....Well that's the best i can complement Alonso..BTW everyone gotta agree with this that i tried my best to get some Alonso supporters in here...thats' the best i can do ..i mean seriously what more do you expect from a Shumi fan..So this is it huh...a bunch of Shumi fans..This is sooo very not what i was looking for in a F1 forum....so what there are'nt any Alonso fans i am sooo gonna bash the other's, but i gotta agree it's not the same ....I mean Mclaren and Kimi are too pathetic even to talk about .....I pity Alonso for moving to Mclaren...
By Selcouth_Feline
Whoa....Kimi? Pathetic? How so?
It's not his fault McLaren keep stuffing up....(although last weekend was his own fault really...)
By logan
That's what i'm talkign about .....every time Kimi just gets away saying that the package he has is'nt good enough to win races and when in the last race where he actually had a chance (courtesy to poor Bridgstone tyres) all he could manage was to find the tail of some backmarker.....what can be more pathetic.
By darwin dali
harsh, but true.
By bud
I respect Alonso he is a fast and intelligent driver, he knows when to push and has shown in the wet last race he knows how to take a wet line( dunno why others didnt do it every karter knows that line as ant was saying!)

But by your logic on Kimi then Fernando would have the same amount of points thus far this year if he moved to Mclaren in 06? because if its not the package to blame for Kimi then what is it? l
ast year he would of beaten Fernando if it werent for engine failures.

And last race that was unbit harsh to blame that on Kimi, Luizzi shoulndt of backed off at that point!

See our F1 related articles too!