FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By racechick
#156183
Spotted this when I looked at the lewis and Mika one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx_-k17PLf0
By Amanda
#156231
Hamilton's facial expressions are brilliant when he first gets in the car, he looks a little awestruck. :D
User avatar
By hypertek
#156234
if i recall i remember reading some articles that Lauda doesnt like lewis.
By Amanda
#156235
hypertek wrote:if i recall i remember reading some articles that Lauda doesnt like lewis.

I've heard him be quite critical of Hamilton but then I've also heard him be incredibly complementary about him too, I'm never quite sure where Lauda stands on anything :scratchchin:
By supeindesu
#156358
Amanda wrote:I'm never quite sure where Lauda stands on anything :scratchchin:
On his own... He just talks about everything, and each time he takes the most popular position of that particular moment... Needs a retirement
User avatar
By RA Dunk
#156368
hypertek wrote:if i recall i remember reading some articles that Lauda doesnt like lewis.
Remember he stuck up for Lewis at Spa last year after the result fiasco, I think he`s one of those blokes who dosent have a favourite and says thing`s the way he see`s them
User avatar
By McLaren
#156370
RA Dunk wrote:
hypertek wrote:if i recall i remember reading some articles that Lauda doesnt like lewis.
Remember he stuck up for Lewis at Spa last year after the result fiasco, I think he`s one of those blokes who dosent have a favourite and says thing`s the way he see`s them
Agreed :thumbup: A great champion and humble with it
User avatar
By scotty
#156373
McLaren wrote:
RA Dunk wrote:
hypertek wrote:if i recall i remember reading some articles that Lauda doesnt like lewis.
Remember he stuck up for Lewis at Spa last year after the result fiasco, I think he`s one of those blokes who dosent have a favourite and says thing`s the way he see`s them
Agreed :thumbup: A great champion and humble with it
I don't know about humble :twisted: but yeah i agree that he just calls it as he sees it.
User avatar
By cap-dude
#156386
KERS

Oh look, this car I happen to be driving has F1 KERS in it. KERS is great isn't it :rolleyes:

Anyways, its still a nice enough little video.
User avatar
By RA Dunk
#156388
cap-dude wrote:KERS

Oh look, this car I happen to be driving has F1 KERS in it. KERS is great isn't it :rolleyes:

Anyways, its still a nice enough little video.
first you slag the video then compliment it how odd lol
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#157737
Lauda generally tells things as they are. In terms of, say, Hamilton, Lauda is not always going to speak out in favour of him, as sometimes Hamilton has been in the wrong and others times in the right. Anyway, thanks for the video. It was interesting. :)

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!