FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
I have somehow managed to do my back in and therefore will be investing in some beer this evening.

I will be driving while intoxicated on F1 CE around 9 pm this evening BST if anyone cares to join me.

Fortunately there is no microphone support so you won't have to listen to me curse at you when I feel you have impinged on my god given right to be on any part of the track I deem worthy of my wheels.

They should really add new animations to the drivers so that we can shake a fist of flick the bird (ala prost or kryton) at competitors on the race track. That would be nice.

soon :drink:
Hi i am new to this forum but i do own and love my Xbox. My gamertag is fatal infection. Please feel free to add me but send me a message to say you have seen me on this forum as i my not accept otherwise. Would love to play you guys at the new F1 game next year :)
Hi i am new to this forum but i do own and love my Xbox. My gamertag is fatal infection. Please feel free to add me but send me a message to say you have seen me on this forum as i my not accept otherwise. Would love to play you guys at the new F1 game next year :)

Well if you are a driving mad gamer, myself KK24 and 7up have a few races on Forza 2, Grid, Race pro etc...if your up for it. :wink:
There will be a Forza 3 demo available on the xbox live marketplace on 9/24.

Great, I'll look forward to downloading that. :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!