FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#155308
This is the message I'm getting:
  • That item seems to be missing

    Someone may have deleted or moved the item, or you may not have permission to view it. If you have questions about this item, contact the person who created it.
By Amanda
#155309
McLaren Fan wrote:This is the message I'm getting:
  • That item seems to be missing

    Someone may have deleted or moved the item, or you may not have permission to view it. If you have questions about this item, contact the person who created it.

Does this work better?

http://cid-7279d5e78c45d97c.skydrive.li ... %20artwork" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#155311
Amanda wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:This is the message I'm getting:
  • That item seems to be missing

    Someone may have deleted or moved the item, or you may not have permission to view it. If you have questions about this item, contact the person who created it.

Does this work better?

http://cid-7279d5e78c45d97c.skydrive.li ... %20artwork" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, it does. Thanks. :thumbup:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!